Ratings for Dr. Christopher Walker

Dr. Walker is the consummate professional. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

This group of care givers under Dr. walker is top notch in every way . Every question is answered and you comfort is the always first. I would recommend Urogyn Specialists of Florida for any woman who seeks a more understanding and complete care.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr. Walker is an amazing person and an incredible surgeon! He is unbelievably compassionate, humble, and sincere and makes you truly feel like family. His demeanor calms my nerves when he enters the room and his ability to simply explain what the treatment plan is, helps me logically process the next steps. I have had more than six (6) surgeries with Dr. Walker through the years for fibroids, endometriosis, bladder problems, etc. and the best part is that I can trust him whole heartedly with my care. I have also been lucky enough to work with Nikki in Billing and she too is amazing! She is able to help me navigate to the right people when needed and helped me “fix” problems that weren’t even billing related! I am so grateful to have found Dr. Walker ~10 years ago and don’t know where I would be today without him! Thank you Dr. Walker for being the kind and loving person you are and your tremendous knowledge about a multitude of things makes my continued experiences wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr, Walker is a wonderful doctor and man. I have never had a doctor so caring and at making me more at ease.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I would like to communicate that all of my experience with Dr. Christopher Walker has been excellent! He has a wonderful, caring manner, he is very sensitive to the needs of his patients. Dr. Walker has always explained to me, in a way that was understandable, the information pertaining to any issue I have had. He has been very good about listening to my concerns, not dismissing them, yet addressing them the way that he sees best for my care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I am the mother of 3. After my third child I started to notice that I couldn’t control my bladder as I once could. I suffered from frequent urges to run to the rest room, waking up several times a night to use the rest room, and squeezing leakage. After 4 years of dealing with this I became very frustrated. I looked into reconstruction but, at 8k it was way too expensive. I started to look into other options. This was an extremely personal issue to talk about it, but I finally talked to my OB-GYN and he referred me to Dr. Walker, and advised me that he was the best in treating this type of condition. My first impression of Dr. Walker’s office was that it was extremely welcoming. The staff was extremely welcoming and it was like walking into “bliss”. The office has an inviting contemporary layout, and the patient rooms are equipped with music players and aromatherapy humidifiers. The whole atmosphere is very relaxing and makes one feel very comfortable. This astonishing environment compliments Dr. Walker’s great personality. Dr. Walker is a force to be reckoned with! He is very attentive and listens to you as an individual, not just a patient. Dr. Walker takes the time to understand your issue and puts together a custom plan to correct any issues that you may be facing. I am a patient for life as he has won me over time and time again. There are no issues too great for Dr. Walker. I no longer suffer from frequent urges to run to the rest room, and I no longer wake up several times a night to use the rest room, or squeezing leakage. Not only has Dr. Walker corrected my bladder issues, and this was covered by my insurance, but he has addressed issues I didn’t even know could be corrected. He goes over every option, and the steps in any procedure that he does. I highly recommend Dr. Walker.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Walker is truly a blessing to this field. He is amazing and has saved my life. I am forever grateful to him!!! Thank you!!! If anyone is looking for a doctor is this field he is the one!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Chris Walker is an amazing physician with no hesitancy. He gave me my life back. After being in awful pain for almost a year I hit a dead end. Dr. Davila would no longer assist me, and told me to find another doctor. I then returned to Dr. Chudgar who stopped at nothing to get me in with Dr. Walker. Well Walker welcomed me with open arms and told me not to cry because he was going to help me. My surgery at Winnie Palmer was scheduled to be outpatient, but my pain level was unbearable, and he let me stay the night with a Dilaudid drip, and Percocet every 4 hours. My recovery went very smooth, and his triage nurse welcomes questions and concerns while you are recovering. I am now doing pelvic floor rehab to work on my vaginal spasms. Now at just over 6 months of working with Chris Walker I have regained my life back and am nearly pain free, and as I continue with my post-op therapies know it’s going to make a full recovery. IN FACT WALKER HAS DONE 2 SUGERIES ON MY COWORKERS!!! Of which both work in the Emergency Department. He has such a bed side manner and respects women with care and compassion that most doctors are unable to. He also is in constant communication with my referring physician Dr. Chudgar and working closely with him on my entire treatment from the very beginning. I truly don’t know where I would be today if it was not for Walker and his amazing staff!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

My journey with Dr. Walker began last year in October. I came to him after unsuccessful treatment of vulvar pain, vaginal spams, and little hope left of being treated. I brought all previous medical records, ultrasound, MRI, and all therapies tried. Immediately he told me after a review of my records and pelvic exam surgery was my only option left. After a long 4 month wait I showed up at Winnie Palmer and underwent a vestibulectomy and perineum repair. I was out of work for 5 weeks. Now I just started my 12 week pelvic floor rehab. I'm fully confident that Walker cares about the women he treats with passion. He even communicated with my OB/GYN the entire time keeping him updated on my progress and future treatment plan.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Some of the staff are rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Christopher Walker's Credentials

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1996)