You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Christopher Walker

Some of the staff are rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

After almost 3 years of being in pain from pelvic mesh I found Dr. Walker. He has been amazing since my first appointment and has done nothing but help me. I live multiple states away but continue and will always continue to fly to Orlando for my appointments. He is truly interested in the health of his patients, and I know that he truly has their medical needs in mind. Before meeting Dr. Walker I had met with three other doctors and none of them were able to help me. From day one...Dr. Walker has went over and beyond to make sure that I am comfortable and that I get the care that I deserve. I don't know where I would be or what I would have done if I had never ran across his name on the mesh medical news desk. Thank you so much Dr. Walker for all that you have done and what you will do to help your patients. You have truly been my hero.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Horrible office staff. Extremely rude and unprofessional.

Submitted January 4, 2016

Where do I start? First of all I'm so very blessed that GOD has put this wonderful man into my life. After 3 surgeries Dr Walker has given me my life back. After my first surgery I found out that he prays over his patience before he does surgery. After my first post op. I asked Dr. Walker about praying over me and Thanked him, but before I could give him thanks he said he was only an instrument of of him(Our Lord). That he didn't get the credit it was all from above. Dr. Walker makes you feel like a caring patient and not just another number. I have been through so much and feeling not worthy of living or being a whole women and wife . Because of this most compassionate man and his wonderful staff I finally feel like I have a second chance in life because of him. Dr Walker is a GOD'd sent . I do highly recommend any women with this issue if bladder slings and mesh to see Dr. Walker and his staff. Mye and my husband are so very thankful for this amazing doctor. Feeling forever grateful Thank You Dr. Christopher Walker! Gratefully yours Gretchen Kufel.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

After a painful experience with a mesh bladder sling implant, I searched diligently to find the highest rated and most skilled urogynecologist in the U.S. and every search led straight to Dr. Walker. I will be forever grateful to him for restoring my health! Unaware of the risks of a mesh bladder sling implanted six years ago, like many, I was thrilled at the immediate results it provided. However, five years later, I began to experience a lot of autoimmune symptoms (due to a reaction to the polypropylene in the mesh) and excruciating pain, as the mesh had grown around my bladder, causing trips to the E/R and pain like I had never experienced. When my search led me to Dr. Walker, I soon realized I was in the most capable hands. He and his caring staff treat you as if you are a member of their family and the skill and compassion you experience at his office is unlike any medical experience I have ever had in my 57 years. He is, without a doubt, the most highly skilled, gifted and compassionate medical provider I have ever met. Dr. Walker successfully removed my mesh sling implant in one surgery within only a few days of recovery time and virtually no pain afterward. After allowing the surgical site time to heal, he then recommended a biologic sling, which uses human biologic tissue to fashion a sling that becomes part of your body within six months. This is the most natural solution to an age-old problem and it is his recommended course of treatment for incontinence. I am happy to say my recent biologic sling surgery was immediately successful. I went home the same day and in less than two weeks, my life is back to normal. I could not be more delighted, having dealt with this bothersome issue since the birth of my twins 15 years ago. After my personal experience, I wholeheartedly agree that a biologic sling is the answer and would urge anyone considering a mesh sling to avoid the risks and have a consult with Dr. Walker before considering that option. It could save you multiple surgeries, as well as a great deal of risk and unnecessary pain. It is no surprise that Dr. Walker continues to receive countless awards year after year, and that people from all over the world travel to receive his skilled and compassionate care.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I believe GOD led me to this MAN!!! I haven't even seen Him yet but His Staff has always called me back if they don't answer the phone at that time while waiting on a Patient. It's not about the money it's about Me getting My LIFE back because I have SOMETHING to LIVE for (GOD, ME, FAMILY who LOVES ME)!!! I want this MEDICAL MISTAKE FIXED!! THANKS to DR. WALKER AND HIS AWESOME STAFF FOR BEING MILES AWAY BUT YOU KNOW THAT GOD DIRECTED YOU TO BLESSED HANDS!!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Today I am writing to talk about my surgeon… Dr. Christopher Walker a man who changed my life forever. I am a cancer survivor having been diagnosed with cervical cancer. I had at 45 yrs old a hysterectomy and my ovaries removed followed by radiation therapy. After about 1year I woke up to realize I survived the cancer but now I was unable to make love to my husband… the man of my dreams because the radiation had shrunk my vagina. I was referred by the best Gyn-oncology team in Orlando…. UF Health Cancer Center at Orlando Health. They told me they send all their patients to the best Urogynecologist who had great surgical outcomes and had a team dedicated to help him take care of his patients. I had my doubts and I was scared to hear my options. The fear went through the door with my first meeting with Dr. Walker. He is a God fearing man who truly cares about his patients. He sat down with me and my husband and described in detailed the steps to my recovery process. I was scheduled for a 30 minute visit with him and he spent over 1 hour with us explaining in detail the surgical approach to fix my problem. What I liked is that he made no false promises… he told us the process could take over 1 year with him basically making me a new vagina using a graft and with physiotherapy support. Today, I am happy to share 8 months after my first of two surgeries my husband and I were released from his care last week and we have been able to resume our sexual relationship… sex is even better than before and I also want to thank his team of Physiotherapist who work with him at his office in Downtown Orlando. I specially want to thank Kristin and Nicole for listening to me and encouraging me to focus on the end result…. Well the end result is a happy marriage and a very, very happy patient. Dr. Walker, words will never be enough to say thank you….. you are worth the wait to get in to see you and I thank you for always giving me extra time when I needed it….. you have gifted surgical hands and I will always remember your smile and your humility. I hope you will be around for many more years to help other women who have experienced similar situations to mine.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I have had 2 surgeries on my bladder. The first time I could barely urinate. The second time he I guess loosened what ever he did. I think I was the last patient for surgery that day at the hospital. They rushed me out so they could go home. I bled terribly after. I tried calling that night because of all the bleeding with no response And after all that I was back to square one. I couldn't control my bladder. So I waited a long while and went back to see him. It was suggested I try the bulking method. That took also was done two different times. I still have the problem and now have been blessed with several bouts of UTI's with diarrheal. This is the worst infection yet. I never had this problem before I got caught up in all this mess. Feeling very discouraged because he is one of the nicest Drs I have ever met. At least he is when your at you're appointment. I needed to ask some questions and the only way you can talk to him is If you make an appointment. I am completely broke now so that can't happen. Where is the compassion now?

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr, Walker is a good doctor. However, I guess I fell through the cracks. I'm going back to my GYN's office. I guess the best thing that I can say is I was able to get a second opinion on my situation. I agree with someone else who stated that there are some billing issues, but I was able to get mine taken care of. I liked Dr. Walker a lot, but I think maybe he is too busy now.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Knowledgeable, friendly staff, great doctor. After going to someone else for a year and that couldn't figure out my problem he found it fast and treated me immediately. Also, by being able to operate in the office he saved me about $4,000.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Christopher Walker's Credentials

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1996)

First Health
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Multiplan
Secure Horizons

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Some of the staff are rude and unprofessional. "

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After almost 3 years of being in pain from pelvic mesh I found Dr. Walker. He has been amazing since my first appointment and has done nothing but help me. I ..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible office staff. Extremely rude and unprofessional. "

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "ddsdsfsDSd sdf sdfsdf sdf sdf sdf sd fsd f sdf sdf sdf sd "

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Where do I start? First of all I'm so very blessed that GOD has put this wonderful man into my life. After 3 surgeries Dr Walker has given me my life back. Afte..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a painful experience with a mesh bladder sling implant, I searched diligently to find the highest rated and most skilled urogynecologist in the U.S. and e..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I believe GOD led me to this MAN!!! I haven't even seen Him yet but His Staff has always called me back if they don't answer the phone at that time while waitin..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today I am writing to talk about my surgeon… Dr. Christopher Walker a man who changed my life forever. I am a cancer survivor having been diagnosed with cervica..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had 2 surgeries on my bladder. The first time I could barely urinate. The second time he I guess loosened what ever he did. I think I was the last pati..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr, Walker is a good doctor. However, I guess I fell through the cracks. I'm going back to my GYN's office. I guess the best thing that I can say is I was a..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable, friendly staff, great doctor. After going to someone else for a year and that couldn't figure out my problem he found it fast and treated me imme..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had surgery to remove the mesh that has just about destroyed my life immediately felt releif Dr. Walker was so caring he eased my mind befoe surgery his..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow. This Provider is unbelievable amazing. I have worked in the medical field for over 20 years and I cannot recall one Provider who extends a caring hand as D..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I have been a patient of Dr. Christopher Walker for the past 3 years and shall continue to be one. The experience and the excellent care offered was higher..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Walker when you get to see him is an excellent doctor. As for his PA's I find them to be very poor. I was told that I would only be seeing Dr. Walker on al..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Not very happy with my visit. Not very happy with my visit."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't be more thrilled. Dr. Walker is an amazing physician! Brilliant, kind and very thorough in explanation of procedure as well as follow-up. After being..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Despite the fact that I was ON TIME, I ended up wasting 3 hours of my life in a waiting room and was finally seen right before closing. My consult with Dr. Walk..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Well I came to this new doctor with a high recommendtion. I waited 2 hours to see a medical assisant. I never saw the doctor a nurse came in to exam me. She ord..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had my issues and discomforts with doctor's several times over and over, with their lack of empathy and understanding. Most Doctor's make you feel like a..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Walker foe the last 3 years. I wish all of my doctors were like him. Just a wonderful human being. Even my Husban wishes he could go to him..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He staff doesn't know when to keep their mouth shut! They have a nurse by the name of Lucy that she should learn that what's its discussed in a doctors setting ..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Along with the poster from May 14, 2014, I too was charged extra for my annual exam and told the same thing. I was told that I must have discussed something wi..."

October 16, 2014