Ratings for Dr. Christopher Walker

Dr, Walker is a wonderful doctor and man. I have never had a doctor so caring and at making me more at ease.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I would like to communicate that all of my experience with Dr. Christopher Walker has been excellent! He has a wonderful, caring manner, he is very sensitive to the needs of his patients. Dr. Walker has always explained to me, in a way that was understandable, the information pertaining to any issue I have had. He has been very good about listening to my concerns, not dismissing them, yet addressing them the way that he sees best for my care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I am the mother of 3. After my third child I started to notice that I couldn’t control my bladder as I once could. I suffered from frequent urges to run to the rest room, waking up several times a night to use the rest room, and squeezing leakage. After 4 years of dealing with this I became very frustrated. I looked into reconstruction but, at 8k it was way too expensive. I started to look into other options. This was an extremely personal issue to talk about it, but I finally talked to my OB-GYN and he referred me to Dr. Walker, and advised me that he was the best in treating this type of condition. My first impression of Dr. Walker’s office was that it was extremely welcoming. The staff was extremely welcoming and it was like walking into “bliss”. The office has an inviting contemporary layout, and the patient rooms are equipped with music players and aromatherapy humidifiers. The whole atmosphere is very relaxing and makes one feel very comfortable. This astonishing environment compliments Dr. Walker’s great personality. Dr. Walker is a force to be reckoned with! He is very attentive and listens to you as an individual, not just a patient. Dr. Walker takes the time to understand your issue and puts together a custom plan to correct any issues that you may be facing. I am a patient for life as he has won me over time and time again. There are no issues too great for Dr. Walker. I no longer suffer from frequent urges to run to the rest room, and I no longer wake up several times a night to use the rest room, or squeezing leakage. Not only has Dr. Walker corrected my bladder issues, and this was covered by my insurance, but he has addressed issues I didn’t even know could be corrected. He goes over every option, and the steps in any procedure that he does. I highly recommend Dr. Walker.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Walker is truly a blessing to this field. He is amazing and has saved my life. I am forever grateful to him!!! Thank you!!! If anyone is looking for a doctor is this field he is the one!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Chris Walker is an amazing physician with no hesitancy. He gave me my life back. After being in awful pain for almost a year I hit a dead end. Dr. Davila would no longer assist me, and told me to find another doctor. I then returned to Dr. Chudgar who stopped at nothing to get me in with Dr. Walker. Well Walker welcomed me with open arms and told me not to cry because he was going to help me. My surgery at Winnie Palmer was scheduled to be outpatient, but my pain level was unbearable, and he let me stay the night with a Dilaudid drip, and Percocet every 4 hours. My recovery went very smooth, and his triage nurse welcomes questions and concerns while you are recovering. I am now doing pelvic floor rehab to work on my vaginal spasms. Now at just over 6 months of working with Chris Walker I have regained my life back and am nearly pain free, and as I continue with my post-op therapies know it’s going to make a full recovery. IN FACT WALKER HAS DONE 2 SUGERIES ON MY COWORKERS!!! Of which both work in the Emergency Department. He has such a bed side manner and respects women with care and compassion that most doctors are unable to. He also is in constant communication with my referring physician Dr. Chudgar and working closely with him on my entire treatment from the very beginning. I truly don’t know where I would be today if it was not for Walker and his amazing staff!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

My journey with Dr. Walker began last year in October. I came to him after unsuccessful treatment of vulvar pain, vaginal spams, and little hope left of being treated. I brought all previous medical records, ultrasound, MRI, and all therapies tried. Immediately he told me after a review of my records and pelvic exam surgery was my only option left. After a long 4 month wait I showed up at Winnie Palmer and underwent a vestibulectomy and perineum repair. I was out of work for 5 weeks. Now I just started my 12 week pelvic floor rehab. I'm fully confident that Walker cares about the women he treats with passion. He even communicated with my OB/GYN the entire time keeping him updated on my progress and future treatment plan.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Some of the staff are rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

After almost 3 years of being in pain from pelvic mesh I found Dr. Walker. He has been amazing since my first appointment and has done nothing but help me. I live multiple states away but continue and will always continue to fly to Orlando for my appointments. He is truly interested in the health of his patients, and I know that he truly has their medical needs in mind. Before meeting Dr. Walker I had met with three other doctors and none of them were able to help me. From day one...Dr. Walker has went over and beyond to make sure that I am comfortable and that I get the care that I deserve. I don't know where I would be or what I would have done if I had never ran across his name on the mesh medical news desk. Thank you so much Dr. Walker for all that you have done and what you will do to help your patients. You have truly been my hero.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Horrible office staff. Extremely rude and unprofessional.

Submitted January 4, 2016

Where do I start? First of all I'm so very blessed that GOD has put this wonderful man into my life. After 3 surgeries Dr Walker has given me my life back. After my first surgery I found out that he prays over his patience before he does surgery. After my first post op. I asked Dr. Walker about praying over me and Thanked him, but before I could give him thanks he said he was only an instrument of of him(Our Lord). That he didn't get the credit it was all from above. Dr. Walker makes you feel like a caring patient and not just another number. I have been through so much and feeling not worthy of living or being a whole women and wife . Because of this most compassionate man and his wonderful staff I finally feel like I have a second chance in life because of him. Dr Walker is a GOD'd sent . I do highly recommend any women with this issue if bladder slings and mesh to see Dr. Walker and his staff. Mye and my husband are so very thankful for this amazing doctor. Feeling forever grateful Thank You Dr. Christopher Walker! Gratefully yours Gretchen Kufel.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Dr. Christopher Walker's Credentials

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1996)

AHC