Ratings for Dr. Christopher Walker

Dr. Walker and his team are amazing! They are all very friendly, helpful, and patient. I was recommended to Dr. Walker by a friend of mine and that was one of the best decisions ever! I was so nervous in the months building up to my surgery but Dr. Walker always reassured me that things would be fine. I was able to speak with him before the surgery, and afterwards he called the hospital staff (who were also great) to check on me. He's a great doctor and surgeon and I felt like he was always available when I needed him or had a question (appointments, pre-op). You can tell that he really does care. He did a wonderful job and I am forever grateful to him (and the staff) for all that they've done. God is truly with him. Thanks, Dr. Walker! You are wonderful! I love you!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I was there on April 5, 2017 , Dr. Walker was amazing. He took the time to explain the in and outs, pro's & con's of my surgery. I feel in love with him as well as his staff. I would recommend him to the entire world. The office is so family oriented. Thank you so much for everything, I feel brand new.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I was there June 26, 2016 and had mesh removal surgery. I want to let Dr. Walker and his staff know that my health has continued to improve very much since the mesh removal surgery. I feel so lucky and blessed that Dr. Walker was able to remove the entire mesh in one surgical procedure. I just want to say THANK YOU Dr. WALKER for giving me my life back. I am so amazed at how much better l feel now than I had for seven plus years.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Walker is the consummate professional. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

This group of care givers under Dr. walker is top notch in every way . Every question is answered and you comfort is the always first. I would recommend Urogyn Specialists of Florida for any woman who seeks a more understanding and complete care.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr. Walker is an amazing person and an incredible surgeon! He is unbelievably compassionate, humble, and sincere and makes you truly feel like family. His demeanor calms my nerves when he enters the room and his ability to simply explain what the treatment plan is, helps me logically process the next steps. I have had more than six (6) surgeries with Dr. Walker through the years for fibroids, endometriosis, bladder problems, etc. and the best part is that I can trust him whole heartedly with my care. I have also been lucky enough to work with Nikki in Billing and she too is amazing! She is able to help me navigate to the right people when needed and helped me “fix” problems that weren’t even billing related! I am so grateful to have found Dr. Walker ~10 years ago and don’t know where I would be today without him! Thank you Dr. Walker for being the kind and loving person you are and your tremendous knowledge about a multitude of things makes my continued experiences wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr, Walker is a wonderful doctor and man. I have never had a doctor so caring and at making me more at ease.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I would like to communicate that all of my experience with Dr. Christopher Walker has been excellent! He has a wonderful, caring manner, he is very sensitive to the needs of his patients. Dr. Walker has always explained to me, in a way that was understandable, the information pertaining to any issue I have had. He has been very good about listening to my concerns, not dismissing them, yet addressing them the way that he sees best for my care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I am the mother of 3. After my third child I started to notice that I couldn’t control my bladder as I once could. I suffered from frequent urges to run to the rest room, waking up several times a night to use the rest room, and squeezing leakage. After 4 years of dealing with this I became very frustrated. I looked into reconstruction but, at 8k it was way too expensive. I started to look into other options. This was an extremely personal issue to talk about it, but I finally talked to my OB-GYN and he referred me to Dr. Walker, and advised me that he was the best in treating this type of condition. My first impression of Dr. Walker’s office was that it was extremely welcoming. The staff was extremely welcoming and it was like walking into “bliss”. The office has an inviting contemporary layout, and the patient rooms are equipped with music players and aromatherapy humidifiers. The whole atmosphere is very relaxing and makes one feel very comfortable. This astonishing environment compliments Dr. Walker’s great personality. Dr. Walker is a force to be reckoned with! He is very attentive and listens to you as an individual, not just a patient. Dr. Walker takes the time to understand your issue and puts together a custom plan to correct any issues that you may be facing. I am a patient for life as he has won me over time and time again. There are no issues too great for Dr. Walker. I no longer suffer from frequent urges to run to the rest room, and I no longer wake up several times a night to use the rest room, or squeezing leakage. Not only has Dr. Walker corrected my bladder issues, and this was covered by my insurance, but he has addressed issues I didn’t even know could be corrected. He goes over every option, and the steps in any procedure that he does. I highly recommend Dr. Walker.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Walker is truly a blessing to this field. He is amazing and has saved my life. I am forever grateful to him!!! Thank you!!! If anyone is looking for a doctor is this field he is the one!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Christopher Walker's Credentials

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1996)

AHC