Ratings for Dr. Parminder Sanghe

This guy has NO MANNERS, COMPLETELY RUDE, and YELLS for no good reason at HIS PATIENTS. Mr. NO IT ALL, but is not even busy in his practice. He will stand there and lecture you on stupid stuff, that has nothing to do with the patient. He MAKES YOU FEEL HORRIBLE SITTING THERE AND AFTER SEEING HIM. I FEEL BAD for saying this stuff, but he deserves it. He HATES HIS JOB. Not sure why he is practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

hes the worst. he prescribed me a facial cream that ruined my life and skin. i went into withdrawals and my skin turned red like a tomato. he needs his license taken away.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Worst doctor you could find. So rude and demeaning. It is so unfortunate to visit him while his wife is away sick.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Worst Dr ever .Stop wasting patients time . He is so demeaning and has low mentality . Thinks he is superior as he is a Doctor. Well to be a good doctor it is important to be a good human being too . Extremely rude !

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Unprofessional and arrogant. Disrespectful towards his patients all he cares about is money. Wonder why is he still practicing? Why college has not checkef in him yet ! I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. He has his own schedule very hard to get appointment and when its time he is in and out of the room without listening to patients. Totally unprofessional with a very little knowledge .He should stop practicing completely. College of physicians should look into his practice.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I have been to this site before and always ignored these comments, and tried to see the best in this Dr, but he made it extremely difficult. He belittled me on many occasions, and was so unprofessional that I don't even have the time to write it all down. Dr if you read this...please take the time with youre patients...you used to be an incredible Dr, but I dont know what happened to you...life is too short, if youre in it for the money, youre in it for the wrong reasons.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

This doctor is abnormal . If you are sick and need a day off From work forget about the note. He is so scared for the cancellation of his licence. He says that for my signatures you will get money. No way. He is so rude and he wants to raise his kids and don't care if the patient dies. I had a cough and he was giving medicine for the treatment of acidity.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Here is what I posted on yelp: Avoid avoid avoid. Dr. Parminder Sanghe is a cocky know it all who thinks he is the most amazing gift to this planet. If you're so great, Parminder, why do you work out of a crappy little one room office with a joke of a reception area, overflowing sharps container in plain sight under your circa 1990 call center desk, and unlined exam chair/table? Yes, he can't even be bothered to practice proper sanitation in his procedure/exam room. This guy is a one size fits all injector. No artistic ability or understanding that all faces are different, symmetries need to be taken into consideration and has admitted he has not changed his technique in 14 years. FOURTEEN YEARS without change in application of aesthetic medicine... Am I the only person who sees an issue with this?! Let's talk bedside manner. None. Zero. He is so arrogant and off-putting. He tried to lecture me and tell me that patients don't tell him what to do, that he tells the patient what to do when I told him what he was proposing has been done to me before and I did not like it. To dig his hole a little deeper, he went on to insult the work and abilities of some of the best (Jean Carruthers, Sachit Shah) and yet here he is, in his weird unwelcoming budget office toting himself as the rajah of Punjab of botox. Drop the ego and learn from the best and update your outdated practice and office space. Update your attitude while you're at it. Awful. Simply awful. I'll say it once more, awful. Note: On www.ratemds.com this guy gets 2 out of 5 stars based on 35 reviews and performs poorly on all review platforms. Here are some recent reviews from https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/45579/Dr-Parminder-Sanghe-Surrey-BC.html "This guy need to be shut down! He is extremely rude and arrogant, he would not listen to a word I said or requested to have done. I have been getting botox for years in the same places on my face and same amount he basically told me every other doctor i had seen was doing it wrong and he knows whats best... (he runs a botox clinic outside of his fam practice, tiny hole in the wall actually) he then walked up to me needle in hand about to poke my face.. I said aren't you going to disinfectant or numb the area he said i didn't need that! I walked out after he gave me a lecture yelling at me that i did not need to clean or numb it. He's absolutely the worst doctor I've ever seen. I was shaking when I left after being yelled at and spoken to like I was dirt under his shoe. Stay away from him." OR, how about this one: "Worst Doctor of the whole world. Never ever go to this Doctor. Don't take my word see all the review about him. He is meanest person I ever seen. Stupid and a big jerk." Just one more for fun: "I used to work at one of his clinic's & can tell you that I would NOT advise anyone to see this dr or his wife! They only care about money & do not care about the health or well-being of their clients or staff. They are extremely rude & self centered & should have their right to practice medicine taken away!" And last but not least, here is the one 5 star review I could find on this guy: "reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll" What does that review even mean?

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Went for a checked up this "doctor" - during the routine checkup, I reported that I had some on-going chest pains, and perhaps further scans/assessment neeed to be done as I was short on breath.....he turned around and said "that he has the education and i don't need to tell him what to do", I was a bit shocked. I would not go there again, he was also abusing his front desk staff tell them "not to question his opinion this is why he gets paid what he does"....as I was driving away in my Bentley, I phoned a real doctor at False Creek at set up apppintment (where i later learned i do have heart issues). As i drove away I thought to myself that apparently middle class income like his own at best does not buy class

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

He truly sucks as a doctor. I wonder if he knows his ratings are so poor. I am looking for new doctor. I was transitioning from a wheelchair to walking and this piece of s hit cut my pain meds. Dumb fak. I had to resort to street drugs.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016