Ratings for Dr. Parminder Sanghe

I booked an appointment to see Dr. Sanghe for lip filler which I’ve had done before but my regular doctor is away. It wasn’t until the night before my appointment that I read the reviews, and I have to say I was a little nervous after reading all of them. However when I got there I was wondering if there are perhaps two Drs by the same name. My experience was amazing start to finish. The clinic is beautiful. I got in right on time despite a full waiting room. Dr Sanghe was extremely informative and kind and patient. I am a healthcare professional and found his sterile techniques to be standard, as there were concerns about this in some of the reviews. I had zero bruising which has never happened before. This is the best my lips have looked after this particular treatment. I cannot wait to go back... I still think maybe there are two doctors by the same name?

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

This man loves to hear himself speak. I have never met such an opinionated, rude, and arrogant person. Yes, he is a knowledgeable western doctor, but he did not become a doctor with the intention to help people, his sole purpose is to sell medication through his pharmacy and bank $$$$... If you want a doctor to give you pills, this is the doctor for you. If you want to heal, avoid this man.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

This guys a f#@$king goof. Doesn't no shiieet, don't go see this guy.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

AWful. he is not smart with hormones or anything! I need trt but he wont prescribe it even though he knows my levels are awful.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

This "Doctor" is terrible, always yelling at patients, I almost left his office in tears, but then i thought about his face/use of BOTOX on himself, and i just started laughing!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

This guy has NO MANNERS, COMPLETELY RUDE, and YELLS for no good reason at HIS PATIENTS. Mr. NO IT ALL, but is not even busy in his practice. He will stand there and lecture you on stupid stuff, that has nothing to do with the patient. He MAKES YOU FEEL HORRIBLE SITTING THERE AND AFTER SEEING HIM. I FEEL BAD for saying this stuff, but he deserves it. He HATES HIS JOB. Not sure why he is practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

hes the worst. he prescribed me a facial cream that ruined my life and skin. i went into withdrawals and my skin turned red like a tomato. he needs his license taken away.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Worst doctor you could find. So rude and demeaning. It is so unfortunate to visit him while his wife is away sick.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Worst Dr ever .Stop wasting patients time . He is so demeaning and has low mentality . Thinks he is superior as he is a Doctor. Well to be a good doctor it is important to be a good human being too . Extremely rude !

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Unprofessional and arrogant. Disrespectful towards his patients all he cares about is money. Wonder why is he still practicing? Why college has not checkef in him yet ! I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. He has his own schedule very hard to get appointment and when its time he is in and out of the room without listening to patients. Totally unprofessional with a very little knowledge .He should stop practicing completely. College of physicians should look into his practice.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017