Ratings for Dr. Nagender A. Reddy

I went to Dr. Reddy because I was having constant right leg pain, cold feet and numbness down my right leg. He reviewed my ultrasound and said he could help me. And he did! He was very thorough in his explanation of the procedure and what to expect after the surgery. Dr. Reddy and his staff were very friendly and helpful and seemed to be genuinely concerned about what was going on with me.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Terrible..My wife had vein surgery. Many problems later. Follow up was atrocious. Acted like we were people to get rid of as quickly as possible. Complications still haven't been resolved. Stay away from this place.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr Reddy has been my cardiologist for the past 10 years and I have had no complaints.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Ran several tests. Doctor does not speak clear English. He had a very hard time trying to explain my condition and how it affected me. He did not make me feel comfortable. He could not answer my questions. I read my own file to get answers, then got a second opinion. The second opinion was very helpful and made me realize how inadequate my treatment had previosly been.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010