Ratings for Dr. Neal T. Silverstein

Neal. Silverstein is by far one of the best Doctor's I've had the pleasure of taking my kids to. The staff is also very helpful and tries their very best to assist with any request in a prompt manner. I'm extremely sad that we have to switch doctors. He's not within network with my new health insurance plan. I will miss the overall staff.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I've been taking my kids to Dr. Silverstein for 11 years. He always has time for any questions. He remembers things about my kids' previous visits from years ago. He makes the kids feel at ease, and because he has been at this practice for so long, my kids (and I) feel very comfortable there. Even though he never rushes us out, i have never had to wait more than 30 minutes at the most past my appointment time. In fact, we are usually in within 10 minutes. I wish I could say the same for my own doctor's office. I can not think of a single negative comment regarding Dr. Silverstein or anyone in his office.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

DR Silverstein truely cares about my kids he is always willing to take my calls during and after hours. He even came to the hospital when my daughter was born and examed her infront of me so I can ask all the new mommy question I had. The nurse is so helpful too. I tell all the moms I meet to come to my kids doc.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Neal T. Silverstein's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1974)

Delta Dental