You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nicole St. Amour

I have been a patient of hers for many years. She is very personable, knowledgeable, kind, and has a great deal of patience. Gives her patients undivided attention and makes you feel comfortable to discuss any issue. Im very fortunate to have a top notch doctor. Im always feel confident in her decisions. Thank you Nicole 😊 Christina Biro

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I have been a patient of dr. St.Amour for close to 10 years. Love her....very knowledgeable & personable, I'm never made to feel uncomfortable discussing any health issues. I agree with most comments though about Heather.. I always thought she just didn't like me, with her abrupt manner but apparently she equally treats all with little respect!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

My son and I are patients of Dr Nicole St. Amour, along with the rest of my family. I am always confident in her decisions with my health and I never have to wait long, even with her clinics. I do wish she had more office time. But I understand with her and her family. Heather needs a chill pill though. She needs to stop asking people why they are there. I always feel like its an invasion of my privacy. Unless I need to pee in a cup, I dont see why she asks with St Amour having her tablet now a day and not using the charts. Very good Doctor though! The best.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Greatest Doctor!JMC , Super people skils!! Very Caring and smart!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr.St. Amour is the best. When no one else could help me with chronic pain, she patiently worked with me and I'm happy to say I am now pain free. Thank you to a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I am very fortunate to have Dr. St. Amour as my doctor. She is very knowledgeable, keeps up with changes/improvements in medicine, kind, and explains things so that any/everyone can understand. I don't know what these other people are talking about with regard to Heather, because she has been nothing but respectful, polite and kind to myself and my mother.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Great doctor has been very passionate about dealing with my health issues and listens to everything I tell her! Has never given up on me even tho sometimes I have given up on myself.... Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

She has great bedside manner and has good knowledge of all subjects i have asked her about thus far. She is good with timing of appointments and wait times are not extreme as i have experienced elsewhere however there are some longer waits but this is to be expected. Her receptionist however is extremely lacking and i wonder why she is still employed. I hope she is very good a her job behind the scenes because from what i see she is neither confident nor competant. She is very rude and curt with paitents as i have heard from other paitents as well regarding this first hand. Unfortunalty this is an unpleasent part of having Dr. St. Amour however is not a direct reflection on her abilities it does show poor of her management skills (though this is not really a high value quality in a physician). I would recommend her to anyone without pause.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Nicole St. Amour's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of hers for many years. She is very personable, knowledgeable, kind, and has a great deal of patience. Gives her patients undivided att..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of dr. St.Amour for close to 10 years. Love her....very knowledgeable & personable, I'm never made to feel uncomfortable discussing any ..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My son and I are patients of Dr Nicole St. Amour, along with the rest of my family. I am always confident in her decisions with my health and I never have to wa..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best of the best. She is kind, knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Greatest Doctor!JMC , Super people skils!! Very Caring and smart!"

June 24, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N8N0" to "N8Y 1R8". Address has been updated from "None" to "2109 Ottawa Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15199451171".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr.N St.Amour is the very best,I have been going to her from day one,and I truly love her,she listens, and has a lot of time for you. Bea Kehoe "

March 18, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr.St. Amour is the best. When no one else could help me with chronic pain, she patiently worked with me and I'm happy to say I am now pain free. Thank you to a..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very fortunate to have Dr. St. Amour as my doctor. She is very knowledgeable, keeps up with changes/improvements in medicine, kind, and explains things so ..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor has been very passionate about dealing with my health issues and listens to everything I tell her! Has never given up on me even tho sometimes I ha..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "She has great bedside manner and has good knowledge of all subjects i have asked her about thus far. She is good with timing of appointments and wait times are ..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr St Amour is great and very good doctor. She never rushes you through your appointment and really cares. Heather her receptionist is the most rude impatient l..."

September 6, 2014