Ratings for Dr. Nicole St. Amour

Dr. St Amour is the best ever, Heather also. Heather has a job to do and she does it. Nicole does not need to be walked over and she makes sure of that. Rules are rules and must be followed. 5/5 rating

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I was a patient of Dr. St. Amour for over 10urs I was one of her first patients. She has gotten me through numerous illnesses, i.e. brain injury, bowel perforation, gastric bypass and the reversal. Plus many more ailments. Unfortunately I had to move back to London and it's been 7 yrs and I have yet to find a family Dr. It's very frustrating. But I do thank her for all she done for my family and I. Your the best Dr. Nicole St. Amour.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I love Dr. St Amour! She's been amazing with myself and my son, always helpful and sweet. Heather however, is awful. She's rude, miserable and likes to talk about patients to people she shouldn't. I've never been so displeased about something before and I do plan on talking to Dr. St Amour about this.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Been desperate for years for a good female physician. Dr. St. Amour is kind, thoughtful, professional and thorough, feel I'm finally in good hands....if I can get through "The Gatekeeper", her receptionist, is another story. She is the rudest most unprofessional person, I fear my health could be in jeopardy dependent on her "mood" should I need to see the doctor urgently. Working in the medical profession can be difficult but the venom and disdain she has for most people is not justified in a public setting, I once heard her comment how much she hates people, this is very apparent. Reading other comments this has obviously been an issue for years, not sure why it isn't addressed?

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr Nicole St Amour is more then just a doctor. She is a provider of knowledge, care and curtosy. I could not ask for someone better. Her receptionist can be a bit rude, but is worth it. A 1 of a kind doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr St Amour is the best doctor I've had, Always friendly, very knowledgeable, and caring person.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Our family have been patients of Dr. St. Amour for almost 15 years. We are truly fortunate to have her as our family doctor. She always listens and takes time to answer questions, she is never dismissive. She has even called us at home when she knew we had a crisis going on. Regarding her staff, Heather is wonderful. She has always been pleasant and is great with our grandson. She will do her best to accommodate patients in this busy office. I always leave Dr. St. Amour's office feeling very satisfied with the care I received from her and Heather.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Nicole St. Amour is amzing! I have nothing negative to say about her. But her receptionist on the other hand is awful. Miserable every time I walk in, never says hello and isn't helpful or imformative when you need help or ask a question. I can't stand this lady and it's so unfortunate she works for St. Amour.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. St.Amour is the best doctor I've ever had. Smart, kind and full of resources. I love her!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

She's the best. Very compassionate. Makes you feel like you are the only patient she has that day.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016