Ratings for Dr. Nicole St. Amour

Dr. St. Amour really listens when you talk to her. She is very open minded when it comes to looking at alternative options regarding your health. Her compassion, patience, and obvious sincerity in your wellbeing makes her a real treasure. I wouldn't trade her for the world.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I feel that Dr St Amour cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I have been a patient of hers for many years. She is very personable, knowledgeable, kind, and has a great deal of patience. Gives her patients undivided attention and makes you feel comfortable to discuss any issue. Im very fortunate to have a top notch doctor. Im always feel confident in her decisions. Thank you Nicole 😊 Christina Biro

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I have been a patient of dr. St.Amour for close to 10 years. Love her....very knowledgeable & personable, I'm never made to feel uncomfortable discussing any health issues. I agree with most comments though about Heather.. I always thought she just didn't like me, with her abrupt manner but apparently she equally treats all with little respect!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

My son and I are patients of Dr Nicole St. Amour, along with the rest of my family. I am always confident in her decisions with my health and I never have to wait long, even with her clinics. I do wish she had more office time. But I understand with her and her family. Heather needs a chill pill though. She needs to stop asking people why they are there. I always feel like its an invasion of my privacy. Unless I need to pee in a cup, I dont see why she asks with St Amour having her tablet now a day and not using the charts. Very good Doctor though! The best.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

The best of the best. She is kind, knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Greatest Doctor!JMC , Super people skils!! Very Caring and smart!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr.N St.Amour is the very best,I have been going to her from day one,and I truly love her,she listens, and has a lot of time for you. Bea Kehoe

Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr.St. Amour is the best. When no one else could help me with chronic pain, she patiently worked with me and I'm happy to say I am now pain free. Thank you to a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I am very fortunate to have Dr. St. Amour as my doctor. She is very knowledgeable, keeps up with changes/improvements in medicine, kind, and explains things so that any/everyone can understand. I don't know what these other people are talking about with regard to Heather, because she has been nothing but respectful, polite and kind to myself and my mother.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014