Ratings for Dr. Nicole St. Amour

Our family have been patients of Dr. St. Amour for almost 15 years. We are truly fortunate to have her as our family doctor. She always listens and takes time to answer questions, she is never dismissive. She has even called us at home when she knew we had a crisis going on. Regarding her staff, Heather is wonderful. She has always been pleasant and is great with our grandson. She will do her best to accommodate patients in this busy office. I always leave Dr. St. Amour's office feeling very satisfied with the care I received from her and Heather.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Nicole St. Amour is amzing! I have nothing negative to say about her. But her receptionist on the other hand is awful. Miserable every time I walk in, never says hello and isn't helpful or imformative when you need help or ask a question. I can't stand this lady and it's so unfortunate she works for St. Amour.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. St.Amour is the best doctor I've ever had. Smart, kind and full of resources. I love her!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

She's the best. Very compassionate. Makes you feel like you are the only patient she has that day.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I love her. She has been my only doctor and I wouldn't change a thing

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. St Amour for quite a few years now and she is a great Dr. She never rushes speaking with me and I always feel like we have gotten somewhere when I leave. I have to agree with most comments about her receptionist Heather. She is very abrasive and rude when going into the office or calling to make an appointment. Great Doctor but her receptionist definitely is not cut out for the patient CARE profession.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. St. Amour really listens when you talk to her. She is very open minded when it comes to looking at alternative options regarding your health. Her compassion, patience, and obvious sincerity in your wellbeing makes her a real treasure. I wouldn't trade her for the world.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I feel that Dr St Amour cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I have been a patient of hers for many years. She is very personable, knowledgeable, kind, and has a great deal of patience. Gives her patients undivided attention and makes you feel comfortable to discuss any issue. Im very fortunate to have a top notch doctor. Im always feel confident in her decisions. Thank you Nicole 😊 Christina Biro

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I have been a patient of dr. St.Amour for close to 10 years. Love her....very knowledgeable & personable, I'm never made to feel uncomfortable discussing any health issues. I agree with most comments though about Heather.. I always thought she just didn't like me, with her abrupt manner but apparently she equally treats all with little respect!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016