Ratings for Dr. Jason R. Salagubang

I think Dr Jason is well trained. He gave great care for years but in the past 6 to 8 months he seems different. He is not as compassionate or thorough. His office staff are nice but their skills in service is desperately lacking. Thenurse Lena is a sweet person but she is forgetful and disorganized especially when following physician orders. Nice and sweet is appriciated greatly but if you get med orders wrong continually what good is your health care. What staff do not take into consideration is the way they execute their duties has a direct reflection on the doctor they represent. I was forced to leave this practice for care elsewhere. They only have office hours 2 days a week also which jeopardizes good healthcare.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I was having sever lower back pain, numbness in legs. I will admit I am overweight. Went to Dr. Jason, without any x rays, mri' or anything he told me lose weight and go to physical therapy. At physical therapy met a therapist about 5' tall and 100 lbs. Started doing excercises and was in tears. She asked my symptoms again and asked had I been examined by a specialist for my back. Told her no Dr Jason just sent me here. Long story short went to Dr Pittell and Dr Jagar, who did x rays and mri's and they both wanted to know why I was going to therapy and who sent me there. I had conditions that should have been dealt with first. 3 bulging discs, scoliosis and sever arthritis. I have never been back to Salagubang.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Very personable, takes his time to find out your needs, very professional and quick to act on aches and pains. Works hard to find out solutions to your issues. Very caring. LOVE DR. JASON!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Jason for years and have recommended family and friends based on his excellent service. HOWEVER, RECENT EXPERIENCE IS HORRIBLE. No one answers the phone, when you final get through the staff could care less to help you. Previous agreement I had with the doctor has been thrown out the window. I have been in severe pain for several weeks only to be given a "regular" scheduled appointment -- no working in when you're in severe distress. I WOULD NEVER NEVER NEVER RECOMMEND THEM AGAIN --- EVER!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I am very disappointed with the level of care or helpfulness received from Dr Jason's staff. I should start by saying my family and I were his first patients (literally) when he opened his practice. Once his practice grew and the staff constantly changed , we could never get an appointment, our calls went unreturned for weeks. Several times my pharmacist tried to reach his office to confirm a prescription refill and they could not even get a return call..this went on for 2 weeks. When Dr Jason's office finally did call the pharmacist back they they called in the wrong prescription , however I noticed after a week of taking the wrong meds. After a year of this I finally reached out to his office manager with my concern and advised I may have to take my family elsewhere, her response.."ok , sorry it didn't work out." Unfortunately every one of my friends I referred have the same concern. It is really ashame!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

In the beginning I thought that Dr. Salagabang was a very nice dr. He made a couple of visits to my mom in Orlando since she is a home patient...then it got to where it was real hard to get him to come and visit with her. She is a home patient that recently suffered a seizure and also again with b/p issues...I called to get him to come and visit with her and was told that he had decided that she was too far..hello,we are talking less than a 30 min drive...WHO SAYS THAT AND WHAT KIND OF DR DOES THAT...I AM THOROUGHLY DISAPPOINTED AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR TO ANYONE...MAYBE GOD WORKS IN STRANGE WAYS BECAUSE SINCE THEN SHE HAS FOUND A WONDERFUL DR WHO HAS NO PROBLEMS VISITING HER WHENEVER. BE CAREFUL OF THIS DR AND ALSO HIS OFFICE STAFF IS NOT EFFICENT OR FRIENDLY MOST OF THE TIME.'

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Excellent provider. I would recommend family and friends to him. Very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr Salagubang and his staff are not only knowledgeable but very caring.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Jason is an amazing doctor. I feel so blessed to know he is there when I need him even if its the middle of the night. And not many doctors call you personally to check on you. I also look foward to the prayer he offers you at the end of my visit.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

I had been sick for 2.5 months with a 24/7 cough which my previous Dr. did not help. Said it was from blood pressure med Lisinopril, took me off, said cough would go away. Did not, got worse, he couldn't figure out what to do. Gave me cough supressants, nothing helped. One,let me repeat One visit to Dr. Salagubang on a Friday A.m.,found out was severe allergies, and severe Acid Reflux. Gave me meds for both and by Monday I felt like a new woman. I was absolutely amazed that I suffered as I did for over 2 months with no relief and he was able to diagnose with one visit. He's the best and his staff is wonderful also. For those of you who are Christians he even had a word of prayer with me at the end of our visit. Truly a blessing.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Jason R. Salagubang's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)