Ratings for Dr. Guy E. Nicolas

I love that he does not push extra medications on you like a lot of doctors nowadays.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

There is no other Physician like him. He is a great Doctor , very friendly and cares so so much for his patients. He has the patient's best interest at heart and will do whatever it takes to keep and maintain healthy patients. Also his nurse, Suzette, is awesome. She and Dr Nicolas make a wonderful team. I hope I never have to lose them as it would really be real dramatic to me.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Staff is total garbage. Find another clinic that actually cares when you call in for an appointment.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Nicholas for over 15 years, my friend referred him and I am very happy. Most of the reviews I've read are accurate, he is very busy but I don't think that is a bad thing. He does move in a brisk manner, no chit-chat but he does what a doctor is supposed to do, he is thorough and objective, good bedside manner. For as many patients as he sees, he sure seems awful patient and caring-- I would probably hate people if I had to see as many people as he does good thing I'm not a doc. Physicians Associates in general-- that is why his rating is lower-- the staff is just so-so -- they deal with too many patients and are grumpy some times (don't blame them).

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Nicolas is good doctor & takes his time to listen or explain whatever the case is. The nurse they had before, Vickie, she was the best nurse ever met out of all Dr's office I have been to.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

There is not one bad thing to say anything wrong or bad about him. The only thing i ever wanted in a doctor is one that listens and doesnt judge me for asking for help. I'm covered in tattoos and looked right past them and listened to my story and what im going through. e I cannot however say anything good about his office staff. Unprofessional, completely lazy. Doesnt respod back to messages and has no problem wasting your time while they sit around and get paid. It's unfortunate that this great Doctor has incompetent office staff.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection which I found out later was the flu due to frequent hot/cold flashes dizziness, and a cough from hell I knew something wasn't right. With it being flu season and all I was never given a the standard flu test, and was informed later (by another doctor) the test was done using a Long Q Tip. Instead I was given a z pack?? I get sick once maybe every 2 to 3 years and never had the flu before, but I did have an upper respiratory infection and this was nothing like what I experienced. I work with customers day to day and the staff nor the doctor felt their diagnosis of an upper respiratory infection was reason enough to give me a doctors note - even though I coughed my lungs out every minute! Very upset I called my job and explained the issued to them. Witnessing my issue first hand they didn't hesitate to let me take the new 3 days off until I got well. I immediately called another doctor and was told I had the flu and was given tamiflu.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Nicolas is great. A good listener, knowledgable, caring and careful. He does not seem to be brisk or arrogant in any way. He is the first doctor that I have had that I feel thoroughly comfortable and secure with.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

I think that Dr Nicolas is great I just wish the office staff was better, I have had a few problems with Suezet!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr. Nicholas is professional, caring, and knowledgeable. his office is very busy and due to time constraints he is right to the point without a lot of chatter.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Dr. Guy E. Nicolas's Credentials

• Univ Van Amsterdam, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Amsterdam, Netherlands (Grad. 1981)