Ratings for Dr. Robert K. Rockower

He filled all my rx, some doctors have refused so I will give him that. Not very sociable and he does spend most of you time typing away on his pc. I guess I will keep him just for no hassles getting my meds filled but a little more attention to me not the pc would be nice. Don't mess with their screwed up lab go to quest have you blood drawn there and get it right.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

During my last 2 visits Dr. Rockower spent the majority of his time siting down with his laptop typing away to ensure he meets his Meaningful Use requirements. He did get up once to listen to my hear and check by pulse. I spent about 20 minutes with him. He spent at least 18 minutes typing away for which he coded a 99214 visit....which gets him a pretty good remittance from UHC for typing and not for doctoring. I'll be switching doctors soon.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

DR. Rockower goes above and beyond to listen to all my health concerns, medication issues and has reccomended the right scope of treatment for just about any issue. He takes all the time you need and always seems to prescribe the right choice of medications. He is exceptional compared to other family Doctors I have had in the past and his medical assistants are outstanding in returning calls very promptly. D. Phillips 11/9/2012

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

DR HAS A BAD BEDSIDE MANOR AND DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE PATIENTS HE SEE. HE ALSO RECORDS THE DR'S NOTES ON HIS VOICE RECORDER WHILE HE SISTS IN THE OFC WITH YOU BEFORE YOU LEAVE. NOT VERY HELPFUL AT ALL WITH ANY PROBLEMS YOU HAVE. I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND THIS DR AT ALL!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Robert K. Rockower's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal