Ratings for Dr. Paul Bastedo

Dr.Bastedo delivered me as a baby and delivered my son last year hes an amazing man truly loves what he does and hes good at it! I couldn't ask for a better family doctor

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Bastedo is an excellent physician and an asset to the community.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

35 years of genuine professional care Dr Paul Bastedo is an asset to the community and medical society true dedication to his patients needs amazing man

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Bastedo for 5 years and it has been wonderful. He definitely knows his stuff, has the proper empathy and takes time to listen to your concerns including different therapies for anxiety. It took a long time to find the proper therapy but he was spot on on his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Can't believe he is rated 4 out of 5. This rating is flawed.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

True old fashion medical care and treatment like your his only patient well versed in all areas of Medicine

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

After telling me I needed an operation, Dr Bastedo then informed me that he didn't have anymore time for me and left the room. His receptionist (Tina) asked me who I wanted to go see - like I knew which specialist was better or quicker or who could at least answer my questions! For over three months I lived in fear before finally Tina referred me to a specialist. Please Doctor Bastedo - retire and let someone who is actually interested in their patients have your practice. Twenty-thirty years ago - you were amazing and your office staff were great. Now, you don't care and your receptionist is a witch. Wish I could change doctors!

Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr. Bastedo is an absolutely wonderful doctor. He has always taken the time to listen to me and never rushes me out. He was amazing with my husband when he had cancer and always great with our kids. I have only one issue and that is with his receptionist. She is not friendly and not helpful. Won't budge on anything to help you to get in quicker. I don't want to go to emerg when I have a perfectly good doctor. I don't go to the doctors all that much, but if I want to get in, it's because I feel there is something wrong. All in all Dr. Bastedo gets a 10/10

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

My advice to you is find a new doctor. Dr. Bastedo is the worst doctor that ever lived. First of all, he never gives you the time of day. I was in the middle of explaining a medical issue to him and he told me he "unfortunately" didn't have any more time for me that day, even though he had only seen me for 5 minutes. He is uninterested in his patient's well-being and does nothing to follow up on issues. I have had an on-going medical issue for over one year now and he still has yet to do anything about it. At one point I came to him with a mysterious case of bleeding, to which he actually said "If it has stopped for now you're probably fine, and we'll probably never know what it was." DO NOT go to this doctor if you want someone to care about you and your medical concerns. Not to mention the receptionist does not care about patient confidentiality. Please listen to my advice and go to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

If it weren't for Sandra, I'd find a new dr. It's not like you actually get to see him for more than a minute at the end of your appointment anyways. Also, the receptionist doesn't seem to think of patient privacy within the waiting room or on the phone regarding people within ear shot. My health isn't for anyone else to know about.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014