Ratings for Dr. Paul Bastedo

I have been going to him for 30 years. He is the most amazing doctor I have ever had! Thanks to you all.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Doctor bastedo is the best doctor I have ever seen in my life. He listens to my concerns about me or my children and will do anything to give me the answers I need. My son was supposed to be born in Toronto because of health issues and well everything got messed up and I ended up delivering here in Huntsville. I didn’t think I could put so much trust into somesone. This man is truly amazing and couldn’t have asked for a better doctor. Keep up the amazing work Bastedo!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I have Had Paul as a family doctor for many years now. Tina has been very accommodating , helpful, knowledgeable and informative. I appreciate having such a reliable medical team!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr Bastedo is an excellent GP. He has made several great referrals and his secretary is amazing, which certainly helps when ringing up or asking questions. Thanks for your help.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr.Bastedo delivered me as a baby and delivered my son last year hes an amazing man truly loves what he does and hes good at it! I couldn't ask for a better family doctor

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Bastedo is an excellent physician and an asset to the community.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

35 years of genuine professional care Dr Paul Bastedo is an asset to the community and medical society true dedication to his patients needs amazing man

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Bastedo for 5 years and it has been wonderful. He definitely knows his stuff, has the proper empathy and takes time to listen to your concerns including different therapies for anxiety. It took a long time to find the proper therapy but he was spot on on his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Can't believe he is rated 4 out of 5. This rating is flawed.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

True old fashion medical care and treatment like your his only patient well versed in all areas of Medicine

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016