Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Smith

Dr. Richard Smith is a wonderful Doctor & surgeon . His staff is very professional and always smiling & pleasant. When your not feeling well it's nice to have pleasant, caring people tend to you. Deeply appreciate their care.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr Smith has done Anterior cervical discectomy & shoulder arthroscopy in 2013. Staff are very professional and personable. Rehab therapy there is exceptional. Very pleased with my healthcare from Dr. Smith's office & staff.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Richard Smith is an excellent doctor. I treated with him for an auto accident about 12+ years ago, and when I had another auto accident about 3 years ago, much more serious than the first, I chose Dr. Smith again and have been treating with him ever since. He does occasionally run behind, as all doctors do, but that is not typical, and my personal experience is that if you are running a few minutes behind, as long as you timely notify the staff, I have never had an issue (I likewise drive over 20 miles to the office).

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

I was running 15min behind and even called ahead and was turned away even though I live 20miles away. Today I was 15min early and was told the doctor was at least 1hr behind and that he also needed to take a lunch so it would be more like 1:45min wait, was told there was nothing that could be done. And when I asked how come I wasn't called, they said they just don't do that and when I asked to reschedule I was looked at like I was the crazy one!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

This guys did surgery on my neck when I was 40 years old. He ruined my neck and my life. After he ruined me I found out he had 15 malpractice lawsuits against him and that he had lost privileges at hospitals around town. I will be disabled for life because of him and all he cares about is getting fees and making money, he could care less about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr Smith is an excellent and caring physician.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Richard C. Smith's Credentials

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Ocoee, FL