Ratings for Dr. Christopher Brouillette

Been going to Dr. Brouillette for years. Him and his staff are wonderful!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Being new to the area, I was in a rush to find a family doctor when coming down with a cold. I called Dr. Brouillette's office, and they were able to fit me in that same day as a new patient. His front desk was very polite and friendly, and was shortly called back by a very pleasant nurse. Dr. Brouilliette seemed very professional, polite and had great bedside manner. I would definitely recommend this office to a friend. Great first experience!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I like the doctor. He seems knowledgeable. The office is super-clean. But the staff has definite problems with communication. It is difficult to get test results. It is very difficult get an Rx renewal. My pharmacy keeps saying nobody responds to the faxes they send. It would be a shame, but I might have to change doctors.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Rude staff! They give you the run around and I also had to chase them around to get a prescription. They always had an excuse as to why it wasnt ready! Office lacks in communication and dr Brouillette seems too busy and uninterested in building good doctor patient relationships, switching doctors actually

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Insists on seeing a patient before a year in order to fill a prescription when medicare will clearly not cover the costs of testing.....and testing is done within the year.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr.Brouillette certainly offers great medical care. I have been a patient for years and have never had a bad experience. The staff is exceptional as well, very friendly and professional. If your looking for a young, intelligent, tentative physician, Dr. Brouillette will not let you down.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

My suggestion would be to never make an appt on a Friday, because it WILL be cancelled. It happened to me several times- apparently Dr Brouillette enjoys long weekends frequently. I had a prescription that had to be signed by the DR and picked up in the office, and more than once I called days ahead and then tried to pick it up and it had not been signed by the Dr yet, because he had left early or left for the wkend without signing it, so I had to wait through the weekend until he returned to pick it up on my limited time schedule. VERY frustrating, and the man who works in the office is very condescending when he speaks with you. Also, one time in the middle of the quiet office he asked me what prescription I was picking up, and I had to say it aloud in front of all the other patients- clearly a violaton of HIPPA.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Dr. B and his staff are wonderful. He is knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. You feel like you are his only patient when he treats you. His scheduling is on time and you can usually get an appt. with no problem. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

Dr. Christopher Brouillette's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal