Ratings for Dr. Denise S. Clark

Dr. Clark is wonderful. She really cares about her patients. I am a teacher, so my insurance is only active during certain months of the year. She was nice enough to help me with my bloodwork and perscriptions in a way that could work around the months my insurance is inactive. She is a warm person, and will not let you leave her office until she feels that all of your questions have been answered. The only complaint I have is that her receptionist has a bit of an attitude. The nurses have always been very nice and very gentle.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

She is amazing and gifted doctor. I was ill and she diagnosed me correctly and quickly. I am now on the road to recovery. Nice office staff too!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Clark is wonderful and always makes sure she tries to fix every problem you tell her about. Unfortunatel, she will no longer accept United as of 3/1/09, because the reimbursement rate is so low.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

Dr. Clark is very thorough and provides excellent service; she's also very patient, understanding, and kind.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Denise S. Clark's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1989)