Ratings for Dr. William E. Jones

I am in Stage 4 liver disease which I take very seriously. Dr. Jones ran labs on me and I was scheduled for his last appointment of the day to receive the results. He came in and discussed some of my labs and my condition. He stepped out into the hall right outside the examining room and started entering things in his computer. I did not know he was finished with me and I asked if I could get the remainder of my labs. He came back in and asked me "How much of my time do you want? Do you see the time?" I hesitantly asked for my results which he snapped the answers to me. I started crying and said "I would never come back there" to which he replied "he thought it would be a good idea to find another doctor". I paid for those labs and had every right to find out ALL the results. I have never been talked to like that by a physician. I am 56 years old and since then have been hospitalized 10 times. I think he has the knowledge but a rotten personality. I was told by his peers to report him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

GOOD MECICAL KNOWLEDGE - POOR INTERPERSONALLY. VERY RUDE AND NON COMPASIONATE AT TIMES. I FEEL HE DISLIKES CASES THAT ARENT THE SIMPLE ONES OR MINOR TRAUMAS. I THINK HE IS A GOOD DOCTOR MEDICALLY BUT NEEDS SOME REAL WORK IN THE BEDSIDE MANNER DEPT.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008