Ratings for Dr. Gregory J. Coffman

I have not complaints about this doctor, but I wish his staff was warm, friendly and happy to see us. Yes, my daughter does cry without even by touched by them, but their attitude changes to I'm so annoyed, shut up already! :( They may do their job well, competent, capable, etc, but bedside manners and a great deal of more patience will really help. I'm looking for an office that cares about my daughter's health but also her comfort and ease. It will make the visit a pleasant one for everyone.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Coffman is the best doctor! He truly cares about my children. He listens, discuss, and advises on every thing. We absolutely love Dr. C!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

We have been seeing Dr. Coffman since my son was born 8 months ago. He is extremely knowledgeable and great with my little ones. He makes them feel comfortable and listens to any concerns you have. I highly recommend him to any of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Our daughter has seen Dr. Coffman since she was born and now she is 2 and we not even consider seeing any other doctor. We just love him! He takes time to listen to questions and concerns and interact with our daughter. He is a gem!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Coffman is a very informative DR he treats my daughter like his own and makes sure he plays with her at each visit. She loves his impersonation of Donald Duck a must for any ill child. Staff is awesome as well as the nurses give the shots quickly and back to back before she even realizes what is going on! I only wish he could be my doctor! LOL

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Gregory J. Coffman's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1991)

• BCBS Texas