Ratings for Dr. Christian A. Kovats

insisted on blood test only to find I was low on a vitamin product he was currently selling at a extremely over priced rate in his office. did the same test on a family member with the same results. The office visit was not related to this in either case. He was not happy when I did not purchase his special label product.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

I'VE BEEN GOING TO DR.KOVATS FOR OVER 15 YEARS.I DRIVE 45MIN.JUST TO SEE HIM.HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE TO TAKE CARE OF ME.HE IS AN EXCELLANT DOCTOR CARING AND COMPASSIONATE TO HIS PATIENTS.I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Kovats for 20 years. His knowledge surpasses anyone's in his field. I have Dr. Kovats to thank for finding my Thyroid cancer. I have several friends and family members who also have seen him for several years.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

I have been going to Dr Kovats for over 10 years. I've moved to other parts of Orlando, and still will travel to see him, he is WONDERFUL. He truly listens, and genuinely cares. He is not offended (and actually seems to like it) when I come in with research and questions. I refer everyone I know to him!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Christian A. Kovats's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Oviedo, FL