Ratings for Dr. Andrew S. Martin

It has been almost a month since I have seen Dr. Martin and almost 2 weeks since I received my lab results from Quest Diagnostics. I have yet to receive a call from him or his nurse regarding my results. I have called several times leaving messages on the voicemail as well as with the receptionist and still i have heard nothing back. If you are looking for an attentive doctor who takes each patients health seriously do not go to Dr. Martin. I wish I could give him no stars!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I made an appt with Dr. Martin though he is over an hour away from me based on the reviews he received online ESPECIALLY in regard to his willingness to prescribe Armour for thyroid conditions that have not responded to synthetic hormones. Dr. Martin is very kind & his staff is very kind. However, the wait is unbelievable. Both to sched an appt (had to schedule an appt 3 mths away) & then in the office. The 1st time I waited over an hour to see the doctor, the 2nd time I waited over 2 hours. My 1st appt was in Nov. I have not experienced any improvement on the meds Dr. Martin recommended I try first. It is now FIVE MONTHS later, & I still have not experienced any improvement, my hair is falling out again, & I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN THE OPTION TO TRY THE ARMOUR. I have been trying for over TWO weeks (the same thing happened after my first appointment) to get a nurse to call me back. I am down to 4 pills and after 3 calls, still no call back. Finding a new Dr & starting all over.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Too busy to take care of patients problems, office has turned into an assembly line.. Very hard to contact DR with problems.Takes months to get appt

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I have been with Dr. Martin for 2 years and I am very pleased!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Martin is very knowledeable, easy to talk to, will spend time explaining and listening. Works as a team with you for your care and treatment. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009