Ratings for Dr. Heather Diamond

Dr. Diamond is an amazing doctor and very nice to talk to, bery helpful, listens carefully, gives you time to talk and explain your side. I just love her! She helped me with my first child but she was away when I had C- section but she handed my file ober to another great doctor !

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr diamond is truly amazing ! I saw her with my first pregnancy and she made me feel so comfortable and at ease she is such a kind human being and so compassionate and always made nice small talk! She was the perfect person to see during this time ! She unfortunately wasn't there to deliver but came by the next day to visit ! Such a great knowledgable lady !

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr Diamond told me about the free HPV vaccine that I was eligible for that no Dr had mentioned in all the years I could have received it. Very satisfied with her level of attention and knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

She's outstanding! Period! Keep in mind that we have an imperfect medical system and Dr. Diamond is doing the best she can with the resources at her disposal. Yes she can run behind schedule, but she is incredibly compassionate and engaged. She has been a total blessing with our first pregnancy and I will absolutely be back to see her for our next child too. I feel so fortunate to have been referred to her. Alana, her assistant is fabulous too! Treat people with respect and understanding and it's amazing what you receive in return.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I love dr. Diamond , she look me on as a patient when I was pregnant in 2015, my pregnancy was plagued with complications . Dr. Diamond was supportive and help me with everything. She took time out of her day to call me back. My son was still born and I had a miscarriage before him, dr.diamond did every test she could to make sure nothing was wrong with me. I appreciate her so much, I am pregnant again and as soon as I called her she booked and appointment and ultrasound to make sure everything looks good ! Words cannot describe how thankful I am for her

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Excellent Dr. My husband and I found her to be extremely knowledgeable, helpful and informative. She is always cheerful and always gets things done, and eases your mind when you're anxious. Great MD!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I saw Dr. Diamond for my first baby and will be returning to see her for my second baby. She is helpful, informative and always cheerful. I wouldn't want to see any other Doctor. Not every person connects with the doctor they see but it was seamless with her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I hate her nothing u say is in confidence. Please be careful

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I found Dr. Diamond a Very very rude lady. Doesn't even listen to problems well. Always tired n in hurry. Long wait hours and 5 minutes of meeting. I never recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Was referred to Dr. Diamond after having an abnormal pap. She seemed very nice and made me feel very comfortable. Staff seemed fine (I didn't have much interaction with them aside from checking in).

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015