Ratings for Dr. Jan C. Parrillo

i find out from the pharm. that i need to see the MD, not from the MD or his office. he does not refill prescriptions, he will refuse the refill and tell the pharm. tech. that he needs the patient to make an office apptmnt. first, so when you go pick up your prescrits. the CVS employee tells you to make an apptmnt. with your MD first. poor customer/patient service.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

He has been my doctor for 15 years but no more. He dosent return phone calls even after I had an emergency room visit. Seems he dosen't care.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

My mother 86,230lbs,2 artificial knees on a walker is able to get VA A & A but this jerk couldn't fill out a form truthfully so I had to get another new doctor to do so. Also he said a septic deep wound looked ok. Black drainage was coming out it took months to heel. She is in great hands now. Glad he didn't let her die, at least.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

I had Dr. Parrillo as my doctor for 15+ years. He was reasonable efficient, but increasing had a sour and uncaring attitude. I stuck with him because of the hassles of changing Doctors, but eventually was not only dissatisfied with his 'bedside' manner, but also technical up-to-date knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

He was my doctor for years. Two years ago I could not get an appointment with him while experiencing an intestinal blockage. Recently, I had a hysterectomy. I called his office to discuss the surgery as my primary physician. He refused to call me back as requested. His nurse called two weeks after the request to ask what did I want him to do. I had multiple fibroids and related complications that led to a complete hysterectomy. I complained to him for years about excessive bleeding and related issues.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr. Jan C. Parrillo's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)