Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Arias

I just left the office and it was the WORST experience ever. I had an appointment for me and my wife i went first a Doctor Charles Arias is really unprofessional doctor talks saying words like "i don't give a sh.." and "i don't give a fu**" in front of patients. Also this is the second visit first time i went he said he could pull my tooth out now on my second visit he did full xrays and said again that he could pull it. Well funny part my insurance cigna told them they will cover everything and he starts talking to his staf that he is going to reffer me now because nobody does sh..for free. I told the lady at front with she was really nice and pick up my stuff, told my wife we were leaving without even checking her. WORT EXPERIENCE EVER

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

My appointment was suppose to be at 11 am. I got into the room at 11:25 and sat there until I complained. Then the dentist came in and asked what the problem was. I told him I had been in there for 35 minutes. Then he examined my teeth smile remove the plaque excetera then the dental hygienist cleaned my teeth which is the first time that has ever happened. Usually the hygienist cleans your teeth and then the dentist examine them. Very strange. I did get out of there at 12:30 so I was there one and a half hours and maybe if I had a complaint I would have been there longer.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Arias made me feel very comfortable even though I have a great fear of being at the dentist

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Arias fixed an ongoing problem with my teeth. I couldn't be happier

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I love Dr. Arias. He is very to the point and will tell you what needs to be done. Going to the dentist isn't usually a fun thing, but Dr. Arias is very funny and personable. He is very gentle and knows what he is doing. Would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Sloppy and physically aggressive dental treatment from a hostile doctor who treats patients like walking wallets, not human beings.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

My husband went in for two veneers on front teeth. Dr. Arias talked him into crowns (3). One crown on front tooth broke off within 6 months and another broke off in 7 months. This should never have happened. He has offered to make a bridge for free but my husband would have to pay for implants but he is afraid to have him do any more work on his teeth. Had another dentist opinion and he said too much tooth was ground off. Now he is missing two teeth and it will cost thousands of dollars to have replaced. I went in for a cleaning and ended up with a filling and crown two years ago. I have had nothing but trouble and constant ache from crown so sought another opinion and they said it needs to be replaced (another $800 dollars). Will never go back or recommend to anyone. I will say that the hygienist was very good though.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

My visit was pleasant, I just had my annual checkup & teeth cleaning. I have no complains at all. :)

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

I saw Dr. Arias today for first time and had 2 crowns done. Work was done promptly and I hope correctly. After going to him, I found this rating service and see some comments that were pretty negative when he was practicing in Orlando. I saw him at a new dental service in Summerfield.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Due to an accidental slip of the knife by Dr. Arias I have to live the rest of my life with a painful burning (dysethesia) on the side of my tongue. I had to miss work for a week until the swelling went down. Now a year later I still speak like a retarted person because I can't pronounce th or Y sounds without pain. An oral surgeon said the outer skin has healed. So now with the Linuanal/hypolossal nerve cut there will always be impairment.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011