Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Arias

wARNING!!! I went there because a gap developed between tooth # 31 and # 30 and the food get stuck and cause irritation and bleeding when I fluss, tooth #31 has gold crown on it since 8/2015, was made at this office(that means it still under warranty) the technician took 1 x-ray and the dentist CHARLES ARIAS came to the room, looked stressed and visibly bothered by being at work "What can I do for you!!". Then proceeded to tell me that the problem is not in tooth #31(the one under warranty) but the tooth next to it # 30 has decay and needs root canal and crown.. he decided that WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING IN MY MOUTH..again he never looked at my mouth and I did not see him looking at the 1 x-ray they took..he just listened to the technician who took the x-ray, in other words he did not check to see if there is any pain in the area and never surveyed the tooth that he think it needs root canal and crown because it has decay. He looked pissed off, stressed, ticked off when I try to ask him for clarifications. Are you kidding me! I will not subject my dog to that fiasco , not to mention my own teeth. I immediately went to 2 other dentists the same day and they both confirmed that they not see decay and tooth #30 does not need root canal or crown.. Replacing the crown under warranty in tooth #31 will be sufficient to solve the problem but dentist Charles Arias will not do it because it does not generate money for him or because he is incompetent, unprofessional and not qualified to be a dentist. Update: I know other clients of that dentist who described him doing exact the same thing with them, telling them what they need done without looking at the x-ray or the patient mouth. Also, the headquarter do not care how shitty their dentists are as long as they show up for work.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Amazing family dentist with a great team behind him!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Arias literally ruined my teeth. I had to get a 6 part bridge work done that I entrusted him to do. I had to go back multiple times because it kept breaking, nothing on the inner mouth was sealed correctly and every time I’d come in, he’d reseal it and the. It would break again. He even left that practice and moved to Ocala. I then drove all the way out to Ocala to have him try and fix it again & he did nothing. Now, 6 years later, I’ve had to have 2 oral surgery 2 different times. One at year 3 and now one at year 6. I’ve had several dentists/ endodontist/oral surgeon consultations tell me that the job that initially was done on my teeth was botched and unfinished. In 6 years ALL 6 teeth that was a part of my bridge has needed root canals & I almost had to go into ER Surgery 3 years ago because of the teeth that he did the bridge on. I wouldn’t recommend him to ever work on anyone’s teeth again. Please don’t trust this man. Coming from a former family friend, you’d think he would make this right, but he won’t. He also did extensive work on my mother’s teeth and she has had the SAME issues and had to get hers completely redone. He’s cost us over $20,000 in damage to our teeth.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I just left the office and it was the WORST experience ever. I had an appointment for me and my wife i went first a Doctor Charles Arias is really unprofessional doctor talks saying words like "i don't give a sh.." and "i don't give a fu**" in front of patients. Also this is the second visit first time i went he said he could pull my tooth out now on my second visit he did full xrays and said again that he could pull it. Well funny part my insurance cigna told them they will cover everything and he starts talking to his staf that he is going to reffer me now because nobody does sh..for free. I told the lady at front with she was really nice and pick up my stuff, told my wife we were leaving without even checking her. WORT EXPERIENCE EVER

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

My appointment was suppose to be at 11 am. I got into the room at 11:25 and sat there until I complained. Then the dentist came in and asked what the problem was. I told him I had been in there for 35 minutes. Then he examined my teeth smile remove the plaque excetera then the dental hygienist cleaned my teeth which is the first time that has ever happened. Usually the hygienist cleans your teeth and then the dentist examine them. Very strange. I did get out of there at 12:30 so I was there one and a half hours and maybe if I had a complaint I would have been there longer.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Arias made me feel very comfortable even though I have a great fear of being at the dentist

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Arias fixed an ongoing problem with my teeth. I couldn't be happier

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I love Dr. Arias. He is very to the point and will tell you what needs to be done. Going to the dentist isn't usually a fun thing, but Dr. Arias is very funny and personable. He is very gentle and knows what he is doing. Would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Sloppy and physically aggressive dental treatment from a hostile doctor who treats patients like walking wallets, not human beings.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

My husband went in for two veneers on front teeth. Dr. Arias talked him into crowns (3). One crown on front tooth broke off within 6 months and another broke off in 7 months. This should never have happened. He has offered to make a bridge for free but my husband would have to pay for implants but he is afraid to have him do any more work on his teeth. Had another dentist opinion and he said too much tooth was ground off. Now he is missing two teeth and it will cost thousands of dollars to have replaced. I went in for a cleaning and ended up with a filling and crown two years ago. I have had nothing but trouble and constant ache from crown so sought another opinion and they said it needs to be replaced (another $800 dollars). Will never go back or recommend to anyone. I will say that the hygienist was very good though.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015