Ratings for Dr. Harinder K. Sidhu

Dr Sidhu has been a breath of fresh air among my doctors. She took time to evaluate, review and examine patient. Dr Sidhu is knowledgeable and reviews patient's history in details with the nicest and most approaching way possible. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

She became Aggressive with me when I tried to grab my chart to look at what she claimed she had written down as my new prescription, yet I was still taking the same dosage. She belittled me, assaulted me and bruised my arms. I think she was trying to hide her mistake. She is an awful person and should not be able to "Care" for others.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I saw her one time and was so displeased with the interaction that I did not go back. I definitely would not recommend her. By the way, her dog followed us from room to room!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I saw her exactly one year ago. She belittled me, she flat out told me that she "did not believe in my other conditions/disease and refused to let me show her my test results proving myself, kept talking over me, was incredibly impatient with me, and kept insisting that I was just depressed. Also, she physically injured an area on my leg that I verbally asked her not to touch. I naturally guard the area with my hands so it is not "accidentally" touched by doctors , she went behind me where I could not see her and or protect the area and she grabbed my leg and extended it out. I started crying, she suggests I take antidepressants. I then tell her I'm crying from pain, she refused to acknowledge my pain was real and insisted that I was crying due to depression. I went to my family doctor immediately and she saw the severe swelling and gave me pain meds rx and a anti inflammatory shot in the office. I could not handle writing a review until now.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

First impression was when she looked disgustedly at my kids and said my wife couldn't come back because of my girls. She was rude, talked over me, and didn't listen to to most of what I had to say. She cut me off repeatedly and insinuated that I was being dishonest. She went out to my wife and questioned her to see if I was "telling the truth." My two year old daughter came up to her to ask if she could pet the dog in the office and the doctor pushed away from her and started shouting "NO, NO, NO!!!" making my child cry. Overall, a poor experience.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Sidhu is a very knowledgeable, caring and patient doctor. She was very honest with me about my medical history and the new direction of care that she was going to provide. Dr. Sidhu was very educational in explaining to me how different medications interact and filtering what medications were really not needed. I also appreciate Dr. Sidhu’s honest approach to my wellness care and preventative maintenance moving forward. Dr. Sidhu is very bold and straightforward but I know she has my best interest at heart. I would recommend Dr. Sidhu to anyone that is serious, tired, depressed, fed up, or just looking for a positive doctor that gives REAL results and really cares about her patients!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Sidhu was very knowledgeable, friendly & informative on my condition. She took the time to show me exactly what was ailing me. Office staff also was very courteous & friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sidhu to anyone who needs her specialty.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Hello? I totally recommend this Dr. She's the best neurologist when she has a patient, she wont stop until she'll find the problem, she's a good loving Dr. I lv u Dr. Sidhu, thank u for everything u've done for me, God bless u always!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Sidhu was very helpful and patient with my treatments. She will work with you and find options for prescriptions, tests and radiology among others. I really liked the fact that when you call you don't get an automated message you can speak with her assistant right way.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Patient, gentle, generous...what more can I say? Just as well I never thought to look at some of the ratings below before going to see Dr. Sidhu or I would have missed out on meeting this gracious lady and benefitting from her expertise. Thank you, Dr. Sidhu!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Harinder K. Sidhu's Credentials

• Armed Forces Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1970)