Ratings for Dr. Paul L. Urban

Excellent Dr. Have been a patient for over 10 years. When I was not felling well he was able to find what was the matter Excellent bedside manners and caring and a great listener. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Wonderful doctor. The staff was great. Saved my life!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

The calls for spots are inaccurate and he has no idea as the entire office. Of my health. No chart notes and only medical results on computer file. I get called 2 times for spots for another person. And time of my own personal appt was changed hour earlier than on my appt card. And argue with me I was too late. I doubt it when all I do is wait there. And when i gave him his notice In October for discharge from hospital with a dangerous high INR level. He then waited 4 weeks and sent a letter for me not following orders. I will send a thank you note. And not ask about him Please.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I had a very pleasant experience in his office. Staff are very polite and informative. It is a very nice atmosphere. Dr Urban and his staff took time to explain my medical options.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

DR.URBAN AND HIS STAFF IN MY OPINION ARE THE BEST, THEY HAVE SAVED ME MORE THEN ONCE, WITH A STENT.THE DR.S BED SIDE MANNER IS HIGHLY CONMENDABLE,HE S A VERY SERIOUS AND CARING DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr is kind, patient, knowledgeable and helpful. Puts you at ease with his easy to approach attitude. Listens to your concerns and answers questions. Staff is extremely helpful and competent and courteous. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Caring, good rapport with patients - easy to talk to -

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Paul L. Urban's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1977)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America