Ratings for Dr. Tarek Motan

Friendly. Dismisses the side effects you feel from the meds. He will say he won't do IUI ($400), only IVF ($7000+). MONEY GRAB. You should insist on IUI first before trying IVF. He said it was "virtually impossible" for us "to conceive naturally" then we did but only after having a child via IVF.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Just had my first appointment with Dr. Motan. After 3 years of trying with "unexplained" infertility, he was very knowledgable, kind and listened to our journey and what our expectations are. Unlike our clinic in BC, he recommended us trying IUI first - which makes me think it's not just a "cash grab" like others have indicated. He does have a great sense of humour, which I guess could be taken the wrong way, but he is not at all insensitive to your feelings, it's actually refreshing that he can put a smile on your face during such an appointment. The one downside I had was the parking situation at the hospital, it was a gong show. Took over 20 minutes to find a parking spot, but that's not his issue, it's the hospitals. Arrive early just in case. I am looking forward to working with him and his team in achieving our dream of a family.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

He is the best Doctor, very knowledgeable, honest and very straight forward. He knew what he is doing. Highly recommended. I have a great respect to him. He did an excellent job to me.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Love HIM!! He was funny, and very helpful. Me and

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Great experience with Dr Motan, very real personality and very good knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

It was my first day meeting Dr. Motan today. Waited for a long time but all was worth it. Dr.Motan was very friendly, professional and amazing. We are looking forward to have baby planned with his help.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Motan since I was 15 years old. A lot of other doctors simply dismissed me since they were unable to figure out what was wrong with me. But Dr. Motan pushed through and figured it out. Once I got the diagnosis, he helped me weigh my options and explained everything very well. He is always very kind and respectful, and has a great sense of humour which makes the appointments more bearable. I will continue to see him when I decide I am going to have children up until I decide I am done having kids.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr Motan is Amazing!! he made something happen that no else did. I got Pregnant. After 7 long years of fertility problems and 3 miscarriages Dr motan immediately found the problem and had it corrected with surgery and then I took 2 rounds of Clomid and poof I was pregnant. I don't know how I will ever repay him. He gave me the most special gift ever.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Tarek Motan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly. Dismisses the side effects you feel from the meds. He will say he won't do IUI ($400), only IVF ($7000+). MONEY GRAB. You should insist on IUI first b..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Just had my first appointment with Dr. Motan. After 3 years of trying with "unexplained" infertility, he was very knowledgable, kind and listened to our journey..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Motan has helped us achieve a family after years of infertility. He is very kind, compassionate, and knowledgable. Excellent doctor."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best Doctor, very knowledgeable, honest and very straight forward. He knew what he is doing. Highly recommended. I have a great respect to him. He did..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love HIM!! He was funny, and very helpful. Me and "

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with Dr Motan, very real personality and very good knowledge. "

July 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was my first day meeting Dr. Motan today. Waited for a long time but all was worth it. Dr.Motan was very friendly, professional and amazing. We are looking f..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best and most informed doctor I have ever met. Very knowledge full and with great interpersonal skills"

May 27, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Motan since I was 15 years old. A lot of other doctors simply dismissed me since they were unable to figure out what was wrong with me. B..."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Motan is Amazing!! he made something happen that no else did. I got Pregnant. After 7 long years of fertility problems and 3 miscarriages Dr motan immediatel..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I did ivf with him 2 times fist was negative 2nd was a baby girl and on my third cycle day 7 wish me luck . I do like him he is funny and friendly"

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Motan was great , he was funny( in a weird kind of way ),very informative and very kind/gentle ... He doesn't sugar coat things . He said he was going to ge..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Referral was sent in November and received appointment for January. Phoned clinic and rescheduled appointment for December so wait time was approx 1.5 months. ..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This is the first time that I am leaving a comment for a doctor but this doctor should not practice!!!!! I know my case is a bit challenging but he does not ca..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, great since of humor. Doesn't give up"

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Motan is an amazing person. He is very comical and made my experience amazing!! Thank you Dr:)"

November 7, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff has made so many mistakes with our care it is laughable. Some of them are outright rude. Motan thinks he is funny, his humour is often innappropriate to t..."

October 6, 2014