Ratings for Dr. Tarek Motan

Doctor Motan is good doctor.. helpful and friendly. Hopefully he will help us to conceive. Thanks a lot to Him !!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Motan for president!! I have never come across a doctor so passionate about what he does, so knowledgeable and so willing to take the time to answer questions, explain options and ease anxieties. He has impeccable bedside manner and a great sense of humour. Losing him because the services we need are being suspended by the government made our hearts sink. He is simply the best. Thank you, Dr. Motan for everything you did (and tried to do) for us.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr Motan is the best doctor I have met. He is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain things to you. Above all, he is funny and brings humor even when you get the bad news. He shows lot of care and compassion to his patients and does his best to accomplish a pregnancy for his patients. I am very sadden that I have been transferred to the private clinic because the government have decided to look the other way on patients who are struggling with fertility. Thank you very much for all your efforts and I pray God will blessed your efforts abundantly. You are a great doctor. Remain blessed

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Motan made all of our dreams come true and made us laugh while he did it. I have never had more trust in a doctor’s ability and I have never been made to feel like such a warrior, capable of anything. I am so sad he will no longer be working with IVF patients, he was such a gift to us when we didn’t think we could have a family. He gave us Emmeline and we will forever be grateful. If he’s your doctor consider yourself so lucky!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Motan is a gift to humanity. It's painfully obvious if you're in his presence how much he cares about doing whatever it takes in starting/completing your family. He's a wealth of knowledge. He's honest and tells you how things are. He's also funny and sarcastic and it just makes for a less stressful appt - even on days when you get bad news. He's such an honorable and respectful man. He stood up for us when none of his colleagues did. Unfortunately, and this really pains me he will no longer be our fertility Dr... however if you're thinking of being a patient of his for other services - you're in the BEST hands.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

The smartest, most knowledgeable passionate Dr ever. He cares too much for his patients. Spends more than enough time to clear all details. He simply makes the impossible doable. and on top of these, he is the most funniest doctor in those moments you need it. What he has done for me and my husband has paid our bad luck to have babies naturally. I just cannot say enough how excellent doctor he is. Just being lucky enough to have him. He is my second GOD :)

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Best doctor I have ever had. Thanks to him I have two beautiful boys . He gives hope when there is very little and you can tell he cares.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Motan is wonderful! He may be consistently running late but that is because he takes the time to explain issues with his patients and answers all questions (silly or not). I appreciate his sense of humour and I find it is his way of trying to help deal with the sucky news he has to deliver day in and day out. Even though he was unable to help my husband and I get pregnant (I do not want to use a donor egg at this time), I would recommend him in a heartbeat. He is a doctor who cares and it shows in how he interacted with me. If you have Dr. Motan, you are in good hands!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Tarek Motan is an excellent doctor, full of knowledge, very informative and a well detailed doctor in all his ways. He wants to have a successful treatment for us and he was doing his best to have a successful IVF treatment. He was a gift sent to us from God. I found him to be friendly to us that makes my doctor's appointment calm and relax. For 21/2 years he has given us an exemplary care that all we need especially I've undergo 4x day surgery to correct my fertility problem, he was very thorough in all my procedures. Our 5 hour drive to Edmonton just to attend my doctor's appointment with him is very worth it. there are times that he was behind his schedule but it doesn't matter to us, it's part of the sacrifice. His staff are doing their great job esp. the two (2) RN's Inna and Vangie, I never forget them on how they accommodated my needs. They are on time responding to my call. Thank God for the success of my IVF Treatment it was excellent. I'm expecting twins. Thanks to Dr. Motan that you are practicing at Edmonton Fertility Clinic - RAH. He is a great asset to the Clinic. Thank you for this facilities that serving Albertans.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I think Dr Motan is absolutely excellent. His knowledge and ability to answer any and all questions in a way that makes you feel supported and informed is second to none. He may not be one to sugar coat things, but when you're struggling with fertility you don't want to be coddled, you want to get pregnant. If what I need to hear is that I have to change habits or understand the risks, then that's something I'm more than willing to do for a chance at something I so desperately want! I am so thankful Dr. Motan is our RE, I feel like we want the lottery getting to be his patients and that if he can't get us to holding our own baby in our arms a second time, no one can. I know the wait times can be long, but I don't blame the office for that. I think the people on the front end, and any nurses or students I've met have been really excellent as well. I'd like to give AHS/the ab gov some choice words about investing more in fertility treatment and lowering the wait times, but that shouldn't take anything away from the excellent caliber of RE's and staff at the Edmonton clinic!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017