Ratings for Dr. Tarek Motan

Love him ! I think he absolutely makes decisions with his patients best interests in mind . I think he weighs the benefits and risks carefully and practices very ethically . I was a patient of the clinic for two years out of 4 years total trying to conceive . We DID do iui , something that he suggested . Ultimately we needed two IVF cycles to get our beautiful and much loved daughter . I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Pushes IVF only. Does not want to even consider the cheaper IUI. States that sperm tests must be done in Edmonton as the doctors and labs in other towns are incompetent. Seems to be a money grab.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Motan is so friendly I was there for my first appointment only to discover I was already pregnant. He put us at ease including my husband. Great sense of humour and very personable. I heard some concerning information about bad plus size experiences prior to my appointment. So I was very nervous going in. This is wrong information. He even discussed my concerns about being plus size and fertility. Ladies if you are plus size do not buy into the rumours. Great Doctor. He will put you at ease and that is what you need.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I love going to Dr. Motan. Friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

He's the best doctor ever,,, friendly and kind! Thanks to him I got pregnant after 3 years struggling with fertility... I'm trying the baby number 2 ,,

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I had to see him for a uterus and cervix ultrasound because my doctor had a tight schedule and he was super good and friendly. I really like him

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Had to wait 2 1/2 hrs from running back and forth the hospital getting blood work to having an ultrasound. Every time I have come to this fertility clinic I have waited 2-4 hrs. Unless you don't work or have a lot of time off then it's ok. I found the fertility clinics efficiency and how it is ran needs significant improvements. The front end staff are not very efficient in coordinating the appointments and depending on the nurse you get it gets confusing with different information provided. I will be going with the Edmonton private clinic that recently opened although you pay more your time is valued and I am sure they will have knowledgeable staff that will educate properly.

Submitted July 10, 2016

After trying for 2-years, we were in the unexplained infertility situation. Wait a year to get our first appointment with Dr. Motan. Although only talking with him for several minutes (a resident doctor was with us before Dr. Motan came the room), he was really helpful and lessened our stress, and talked positively for our situation. He suggested we try IUI first given our previous test results, and pointed out I might get pregnant our of it. He is right, I am pregnant from IUI! The nurse and also front desk are really helpful all the time.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

We are doing IVF after 2 years in the wait list and another 6 months of testing. Dr Motan is always helpful and very funny. He takes the stress of the situation away and answers all my questions. It's a little confusing and he's always very good!!! Impressed so far! IVF cycle starting as we speak so will know soon how the rest of our time with dr Motan goes but so far so goo!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Tried for two years to conceive without success. With the help of Dr Motan, at 41yrs of age I was able to conceive on our first round of IUI. Taking into my account my age, his initial advice was to directly proceed to IVF but when I told him I preferred to go the IUI route he respectfully agreed. A great Dr. with an amusing sense of humor. I am internally grateful to him for his assistance. I cherish my beautiful son.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016