Ratings for Dr. Balinder S. Chahal

I have been going to Dr Chahal for over 10 years my experience for the most part has been good there have been a few times I have lost my script and once my pills were stolen it's like getting an act of Congress and having to go through all kinds of procedures if script is lost. Once I had a half bottle of Xanax stolen . Chahals wife ( the real BOSS) berated me and lectured me. I was told that I would have to have a police report. Also wrote a letter explaining all details. Also pay 50.00. Police would not even take a report. The people there tell you about dangers of going cold turkey (off drugs they prescribe) then don't really care if you do.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

all requests for any verbal interaction to his handy fee-splitting buddy just two doors down on the right! Incredibly enough, this therapist, who has no medical licence, charges as much per hour as Dr. Chahal!! Talking about a double-dipping! DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EVEN CONSIDER GOING TO THIS DOCTOR!! He is simply the worst of the worst.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

I took my two sons to Dr Chahal between 4-6 times. Without fail, we waited for Dr Chahal 40-60 minutes at each visit. Most of the time we were waiting because he had not shown up for work yet. Summer came and I didn't give my boys their meds. When I scheduled our next appt, I was told they would need a new initial evaluation visit because it had been longer than four months since our last visit. This is not correct. FL law requires a new initial visit after six months. Since I was not satisfied with their service, I decided to change doctors. I thought I canceled the appt but they say I didn't. They insisted I pay the $80 for the missed appt. I said they had some nerve trying to make me pay when after all the waiting I did. I thought it was resolved, until I got a letter from them two years later, threatening to send me to collections. We settled on $40 and they preferred I share my very poor experience, rather than them do the right thing.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Wont just call in a replacement refill. It's just for ADHD medicine, not like its Xanax or something. Now this child has to go through getting used to meds process all over again. SO hard to deal with. Appts are always an extremely long wait time- hours sometimes. Very difficult. Staff could care less about a child being affected by their lack of help. Now they want to charge a $40 admin fee for just calling a rx to CVS. Thats more than my copay for the meds for the month! They could care less, and want to call DEA on a child for her hyper meds! Most outrageous company I have everr had to work with. This child is off her meds almost a month because they wont help her, and they wont give us an appt either because it is too soon. So we are stuck. They wont even give me samples to hold the child over until they let us have an appt or until they feel the need to refill her meds! Who does that to a child?!?!?! This company has zero interest in the best interest of their patients.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Balinder S. Chahal's Credentials

• Armed Forces Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1978)

Commercial Insurance Company