Ratings for Dr. Stephen S. Nimbargi

My son and I had Dr.Stephen Nimbargi when we lived in Maine, I was sad to lose him as our Doctor when he chose to relocate to Florida. I consider him the best Dr. we ever had in every state I've lived in. He was caring, thorough, knowledgeable, he always followed up with your conditions, referred you to the necessary specialists and he was patient. On top of that he took insurance that many doctors don't accept. This Doctor really cared about you. I wish I could find another doctor like him here in California. I wish him the best, it's been a very long time.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

Normally, I don't comment on these things. I've been going to dr Nimbargi for about three years. I use him for all three of my kids. I have no complaints. He no longer has that small office. He is now in a brand new building. He has never made me wait, always listens to me and respects my opinions. My daughter tries to tell me she's sick just to go see him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

This doctor did not listen to my concerns about my child. The office was cramped. The exam room did not have a sink in it for hand washing. The PA seemed more professional and knowledgeable than Dr. Nimbargi did. I took my child there 1 time and never went back.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

My child has been going to Dr. Nimbargi for four yrs . I highly recommend him. He has a great bedside manner, answers questions , takes time with his patients and is highly knowledgable. His office does have a separate area for sick /well patients. My child always looks forward to seeing him, even when she is feeling ill or needs to have shots. I am expecting twins in the near future and plan on taking them to him as well. I had been utilizing a large pediatric practice for the first two yrs of my childs life and I prefer the personal care that has been taken at Dr. Nimbargi's office. I am thankful that my insurance enables me to have many choices on where I can take my children, I will continue to use him as my children's doctor. His is on time for his appointments overall and I have never had to wait long, unlike large practices that schedule several patients for the same appt time, Altamonte MOM

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

This practice is in Maitland. The office is so cramped that the sick sit practically on the lap of the well. The staff and doctor lacked personal and professional etiquette. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

Dr. Stephen S. Nimbargi's Credentials

• Christian Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Vellore, Tn, India (Grad. 1990)