Ratings for Dr. Linda F. Lukman

Dr Lukman is a fantastic physician and knows her specialty. I've seen her for 2 years now and she is even better than the Dr's at Shands Hospital in Gainesville, Fl. HOWEVER, sadly she is no longer practicing and I've not yet seen Dr CASTILLO but I have left 2 messages related my INR and no response yet. I hope this is not a reflection of the treatment is will receive from Dr Castillo and staff going forward.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Lukman is caring for my 91 year old mother, who was diagnosed with a version of stomach cancer. We have found Dr. Lukman to be very concerned with Mother's comfort and her quality of life. We have found her to be extremely caring, knowledgeable, and practical. She takes time to speak with, and listen to, her patients. Could not ask for a better physician and oncologist for a loved one.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Lukman is wonderful! She is aggressive in her treatment of cancer, but a kind and compassionate Dr. who really does care deeply for her patients. I can't imagine using anyone but her and Dr. Castillo for my treatments. Staff treats everyone with respect, and both Drs. and staff return phone calls and answer any question you may have.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Linda F. Lukman's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1990)

• BCBS Florida