Ratings for Dr. Carlos M. Lopez-Rubin

I have been going here for almost two year's, for the most part they are very caring. However, over the last few month's I've been having difficulties getting the referrals I need sent out. When I call the lines are usually busy or no one answers, this is frustrating. I am now left to suffer and the understanding doctor I once knew is unavailable!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I love the staff there! They alway's take the time to listen, and are very thorough when trying to get to the bottom of whatever it is that is going on. I feel comfortable talking to them and trust them with my well being. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Rubin always gives detailed explanations and advise.the always seems to be bright on. I trust him completely with my healthcare. This is very important for someone to be my primary care doctor and I could have almost anyone I choose.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Sarcastic and poor people skills. Do not see this man if you have chronic diseases. I was accussed of being an alcoholic and drug abuser because of a hand tremor that is due to documented medical condition.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Fantastic knowlegeable physician. Very conscientious, very thorough and on the ball. Practice is becoming busier. Phone busy constantly making it difficult to make appointments and to discuss needs with staff. .

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. Lopez is very helpful and both my mother and myself go to him whenever we need anything medical related.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011