Ratings for Dr. Jaskaran S. Bedi

Dr Bedi is very compassiate doctor. He listens to his patients . He takes care of his patients when they go to hospital . He took care of me while I was in Hosp . That means lot to me.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Bedi for as long as he has been practing here. He is sweet, gentile, caring but most of all he is a great diagnostician. If he can't he has sent me to great specialists. He works very closley with the other Doctors, so I call him my TEAM COACH. All 5's for him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. Bedi is a very personable doctor who takes his time with his patients! Would highly recommend him as a doctor to people of all ages!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

He is a very good Dr. He truly cares about his patients. I worked for him for 2 years and he is very smart and has a very good memory. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

I am patient of DR Bedi for last 8 yrs. He is very personable, intelligent and caring doctor. Its easy to talk to him and he takes time to talk to me. He never rushes me , never in the hurry . He took care of me when I was admitted in hospital. I am going to keep him my doctor for a long time.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Doctor Bedi is a Primary Care Doctor for TRICARE I have been using him for the past 7 years and have found him to be a very good Doctor. Along with the other Doctors on Staff at their office. Doctor Bedi does not try to guess what your problem may be, if he is unsure he does not hesitate to send you to another Doctor or for test so that he may be sure of the problem or of the correct treatment for his patients. I will continue to keep Doctor Bedi and the doctors associated with his practice for the next 7 years or longer.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Dr. Jaskaran S. Bedi's Credentials

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1990)

Healthnet