You may also like

Rate Dr. Randall A. Loy

Dr. Randall A. Loy's Ratings

Dr. Loy is great. I went into our infertility journey dead set that we were not going to do ivf and I was fearful that I would be pushed into that route. Dr. Loy was very upfront that ivf would be the only way we could conceive and that even then our chances were very low. He was upfront enough with us to tell us after our first failed cycle that we should consider putting our money into adoption. I really appreciated his frankness and honesty. He didn't urge us to continue just to make money...he truly had our best interests at heart. Even with my initial hesitation, we decided in for a penny in for a pound, and we wanted to try a little more to have a child with my eggs. So, Dr. Loy allowed us to try some unusual protocols, and luckily they worked!!! I now have a beautiful, perfect month old son.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2907067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Ive read some mixed reviews about Dr. Loy and his staff. When that happens I normally don't see a dr. I decided to see him anyways and I am very happy I did. He was so kind and knowledgeable. He was there for me and not my money. Dr. Loy made me feel comfortable about my decision with the treatments I wanted rather than making the decision for me. I was really comfortable with him and loved his "bedside manner" His staff was great too. Very friendly and the wait was only 5 mins before I got called back. I did wait a few extra minutes in his office for him to come him because he got caught up with another patient but it wasn't that long so it was okay to wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Dr. Loy is an exceptional and over the top amazing Doctor. My first visit with him which was a consultation was great. He took the time to explain in detail what he suspected was the reason I was not able to get pregnant for so many years. He pulled out a notebook and started to draw the ovaries and the female reproductive system so I can understand better what he was explaining. Dr. Loy suspected I had endometriosis. I had never even heard of this but after my visit I understood what it was. He did an ultrasound and he said he was 95% sure I had endometriosis. To remove it I needed a Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy surgery. I felt so comfortable with him and he was so knowledgable and caring. I scheduled my surgery and it was yesterday 7/16/2015. The nurses were amazing. So caring and thoughtful. Dr Loy came real quick to explain everything that was going to happen before surgery. He recorder the surgery and took pictures so I could have them. I was in tears when I saw my endometriosis on the pictures and video. Stage III Endometriosis. On the video he was calmly explaining everything in detail. I woke up again to the best nurses and I feel blessed to have been in the hands of such a amazing Dr. There is not one negative thing I experienced and he is simply the best Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2869155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Loy is very well respected in his field, very knowledgable, and good at explaining options to patients. Unfortunately, his nurses are terrible. They got several or our appointment dates wrong, and were not well organized. The practice seems overburned with too many patients, and it feels like you are just a number.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2796605].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 4, 2015

Clearly, the previous posts are part of some sort of smear campaign (perhaps by a competitor?). I have known Dr. Loy for some years and my wife and I have three children born via IVF because of him. Recognized as a brilliant surgeon, he is the ultimate professional and a very caring and compassionate physician. Actually, five stars are not enough for the way we would rate Dr. Loy. It just seems that lately it has been "open season" on doctors at CRM and that has to make you wonder about the identity of and motives of the snipers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I wouldn't recommend dr. Loy .During an invasive and painful test, Dr. Loy seemed unprepared, as if he'd never performed that test before. He had to perform the test again since he wasn't able to do it right away making the procedure even worse. Also, he is not really there to help. He might be very selective or choosy about who he want to see. Wouldn't recommend him to the worst enemy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769913].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 8, 2015

I have to agree with the previous post. Dr. Loy is very professional and knowledgeable. But the nurses are not. Very difficult to get a hold of in the phone. I constantly have a feeling I'm only a number and not a patient in this clinic...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr Loy is very good . But the nurses are bad.
Don't listen or call back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Staff was unprofessional. Front desk and surgery scheduler were rude and nurse was unreachable. His nurse never returned my call or message so I will have to switch to a different practice. It's not like they were busy because he has a lot of open spots in his schedule. If I am getting treated this way now then what more in the future? If you need compassionate care especially after spending thousands of dollars then this is not your practice.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2727590].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Loy is an amazing doctor. He is knowledgeable, empathetic, compassionate and a true listener. It's not often you find a doctor that really takes the time to listen and explain all the details of a treatment plan or what may be wrong. He is genuine in his care and patient in allowing you time to decide what's best for you. He never pushed or rushed any treatment options, it was always up to us to decide how to proceed and when. He fully educates his patients. His nurses guide you through all the protocols and return calls the same day to answer even the smallest questions. It is a journey going through infertility but CRM guides you every step of the way. In the end it is worth it. My husband and I are now expecting our first baby through IVF. All the doctors at CRM have treated us with kindness and respect. The nurses and staff have also been more than pleasant to work with.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2536851].votes_count ]]