Ratings for Dr. Randall A. Loy

Incredibly grateful to our doctor, Dr. Loy, and the highly-knowledgeable and professional team at CRM. Dr. Loy is absolutely the best in the field. He is also a wonderful and warm person who was very supportive to us in this often-difficult process. He is a highly-skilled fertility doctor and he was just amazing from the time we got diagnosed with what our issue was and to the time I got pregnant. We had both our children with the help and expertise of Dr. Loy and we are forever grateful to him and everyone who treated us at CRM for our family. Highly recommend this clinic and especially, Dr. Loy!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

I have no complains. The whole staff is great. Every time I left a VM w the nurses, I always got a call back within hours. Infertility is a very difficult road. I visit 3 different fertility clinics and right away I knew de loyd was going to be my doctor. Very knowledgeable and patient (my husband was full of questions). Our little miracle is almost 10 weeks. We couldn’t have done this with CRM help

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I have been a patient at CRM for 4years. I only became a patient of Dr. Loy about 9months ago. He is truly amazing and cares about his patients. His staff are wonderful, especially Kathy. She truly cares and returns all phone calls promptly. We are so blessed as we are expecting this little miracle at the end of November. Thank you Dr. Loy, Kathy, Reshona and all.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

From the first moment we walked in the door until the moment they sent us on our way expecting a baby, Dr. Loy and his staff were fabulous. They always answered any question, provided all of your treatment options, assisted in navigating insurance, and provided top notch care. Thank you Dr. Loy and CRM!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Loy and his staff are truly amazing. After a 3 year journey through the pitfalls of infertility, CRM has taken us from misery to miracle! We are currently 9 weeks pregnant. I would highly recommend seeking out Dr. Loy and his staff if you are struggling to conceive. Dr. Loy and his staff are extremely patient, understanding, knowledgable, and caring. We are truly blessed to have been fortunate enough to find Dr. Loy.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Loy for your infertility needs. He and his team of nurses are truly compassionate and caring people. After 5 years of trying to conceive, my husband and I were referred to CRM by my OB/Gyn. We found Dr. Loy and immediately felt comfortable with him. After a long journey, we are happy to say that we are now pregnant!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Loy and his team. They are incredibly passionate, understanding and supportive. My husband and I had a 2 year struggle with infertility and wish we'd found Dr. Loy sooner. We are now 9 weeks pregnant and will forever be grateful to him for making that happen. He is incredibly intelligent, logical, understanding and has a great bedside manner. He performed surgery on me and several nurses in the hospital said they all fight to be with him in the OR because he's so great. My OB calls Dr. Loy "the King". Check out his You Tube videos for lessons on all things fertility-related. Don't hesitate to make an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

My husband and I had a 3 year infertility journey. We did 3 IUIs at a different doctor’s office and decided to switch to CRM for IVF. We met Dr. Loy and he was great. Very knowledgeable and caring person. He is also very funny which helps put you at ease. It is a long journey but I am happy to report that we were successful after our 1st IVF round and are now expecting twins. We will recommend CRM and Dr. Loy to any of our family and friends. It was the best decision we made to go with CRM.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

We absolutely love Dr. Loy and his staff. They've given us hope!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Every visit is spent in the waiting room For at least 30-45 mins. Staff is rude and acts like you are an inconvenience. Dr Loy is knowledgeable but acts annoyed if you ask a question and if you show emotion he could care less. I would not recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. Randall A. Loy's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1983)