Ratings for Dr. Randall A. Loy

Dr. Loy has great bedside manner. He and his staff were extremely helpful through the entire process. Dr. Loy is great at explaining the how's and whys and answers most of your questions before you have time to ask them. Anyone would feel very comfortable being a patient of his.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Loy and his team were wonderful throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

If I could give Dr.Loy a rating of a million stars I would. He is very professional, patient, knowledgable and caring. I don't know anything about him personally but I love this doctor! My husband and I struggled with infertility for 2 years and he made our dreams come true.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Loy has made our dream come true. Thank you very much for your help, patience in this process. We will appreciate all what you have done for us forever because now our Twins Lucas and Sofia completed our life.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr Loy made our life completed. Thank very much! I tried several times to another doctor - without success. Dr Loy and his nurses are amazing! When I visited for first time the doctor, I spoke a little English. Dr. Loy patiently explained the entire procedure. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Loy and his nurses are amazing! I have nothing but positive things to say about them and my experiences at CRM. After five years of struggling to get pregnant, I am finally going to have my miracle baby this June 2016 all thanks to their expertise and guidance. My husband and I will be forever grateful to Dr. Loy and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Loy for about 3 years now, and I can't tell you how much I love Dr. Loy and his staff! We have been trying to have a family for years now and we now have a 2 year old boy and another miracle on the way. I can not say enough about Dr. Loy and his practice, I love them all. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I called to make an appointment with Dr. Loy however he only works with legally married couples. If you are not legally married, you will need to find another doctor

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Loy has been with us since the beginning of our IVF journey. From the very beginning he was very helpful and patient. Not knowing what to expect and what to look forward to he made the journey amazing. He took the time to go through each process and was there every step of the way. A year later we where blessed with our amazing son and started discussing out second. Once the time was right we began the process all over again and Dr. Loy and his staff was there just as before. Through the process again and with each step Dr. Loy and Marty made this another wonderful experience. Leaving the office today we found that we are now going to be blessed with another child and sibling for our son. Thank you Dr. Loy and staff for helping make our dreams of our family become reality

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Loy is great. I went into our infertility journey dead set that we were not going to do ivf and I was fearful that I would be pushed into that route. Dr. Loy was very upfront that ivf would be the only way we could conceive and that even then our chances were very low. He was upfront enough with us to tell us after our first failed cycle that we should consider putting our money into adoption. I really appreciated his frankness and honesty. He didn't urge us to continue just to make money...he truly had our best interests at heart. Even with my initial hesitation, we decided in for a penny in for a pound, and we wanted to try a little more to have a child with my eggs. So, Dr. Loy allowed us to try some unusual protocols, and luckily they worked!!! I now have a beautiful, perfect month old son.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Randall A. Loy's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1983)