Ratings for Dr. Randall A. Loy

Our experience with CRM was awful. I would not recommend this practice to ANYONE. Every aspect of our journey with CRM was a disappointment. You are only a number to them. Trying to schedule an appointment is a nightmare. The finance department has no idea what they are doing and tries to over-charge you at each visit. It is a battle to even see your doctor. My husband and I did IVF with Dr. Loy. We saw him once for a rushed consultation and I never saw him again. Our IVF procedure was unsuccessful and we had no follow up with anyone after the negative blood test. The office staff is rude and has no compassion for the patients and what we are going through. This was a heartbreaking experience for us and I hope no one else has to ever go through what we've been through.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Loy is very knowledgeable and understanding when it came my my infertility. Remained positive throughout our whole experience. I am 2 months pregnant due to his help after 8 years of infertility.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Loy has great bedside manner. He and his staff were extremely helpful through the entire process. Dr. Loy is great at explaining the how's and whys and answers most of your questions before you have time to ask them. Anyone would feel very comfortable being a patient of his.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Loy and his team were wonderful throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

If I could give Dr.Loy a rating of a million stars I would. He is very professional, patient, knowledgable and caring. I don't know anything about him personally but I love this doctor! My husband and I struggled with infertility for 2 years and he made our dreams come true.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Loy has made our dream come true. Thank you very much for your help, patience in this process. We will appreciate all what you have done for us forever because now our Twins Lucas and Sofia completed our life.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr Loy made our life completed. Thank very much! I tried several times to another doctor - without success. Dr Loy and his nurses are amazing! When I visited for first time the doctor, I spoke a little English. Dr. Loy patiently explained the entire procedure. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Loy and his nurses are amazing! I have nothing but positive things to say about them and my experiences at CRM. After five years of struggling to get pregnant, I am finally going to have my miracle baby this June 2016 all thanks to their expertise and guidance. My husband and I will be forever grateful to Dr. Loy and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Loy for about 3 years now, and I can't tell you how much I love Dr. Loy and his staff! We have been trying to have a family for years now and we now have a 2 year old boy and another miracle on the way. I can not say enough about Dr. Loy and his practice, I love them all. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I called to make an appointment with Dr. Loy however he only works with legally married couples. If you are not legally married, you will need to find another doctor

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Randall A. Loy's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1983)

HealthPartners