Ratings for Dr. Randall A. Loy

I highly recommend Dr. Loy and his team. They are incredibly passionate, understanding and supportive. My husband and I had a 2 year struggle with infertility and wish we'd found Dr. Loy sooner. We are now 9 weeks pregnant and will forever be grateful to him for making that happen. He is incredibly intelligent, logical, understanding and has a great bedside manner. He performed surgery on me and several nurses in the hospital said they all fight to be with him in the OR because he's so great. My OB calls Dr. Loy "the King". Check out his You Tube videos for lessons on all things fertility-related. Don't hesitate to make an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

My husband and I had a 3 year infertility journey. We did 3 IUIs at a different doctor’s office and decided to switch to CRM for IVF. We met Dr. Loy and he was great. Very knowledgeable and caring person. He is also very funny which helps put you at ease. It is a long journey but I am happy to report that we were successful after our 1st IVF round and are now expecting twins. We will recommend CRM and Dr. Loy to any of our family and friends. It was the best decision we made to go with CRM.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

We absolutely love Dr. Loy and his staff. They've given us hope!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Every visit is spent in the waiting room For at least 30-45 mins. Staff is rude and acts like you are an inconvenience. Dr Loy is knowledgeable but acts annoyed if you ask a question and if you show emotion he could care less. I would not recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Our experience with CRM was awful. I would not recommend this practice to ANYONE. Every aspect of our journey with CRM was a disappointment. You are only a number to them. Trying to schedule an appointment is a nightmare. The finance department has no idea what they are doing and tries to over-charge you at each visit. It is a battle to even see your doctor. My husband and I did IVF with Dr. Loy. We saw him once for a rushed consultation and I never saw him again. Our IVF procedure was unsuccessful and we had no follow up with anyone after the negative blood test. The office staff is rude and has no compassion for the patients and what we are going through. This was a heartbreaking experience for us and I hope no one else has to ever go through what we've been through.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Loy is very knowledgeable and understanding when it came my my infertility. Remained positive throughout our whole experience. I am 2 months pregnant due to his help after 8 years of infertility.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Loy has great bedside manner. He and his staff were extremely helpful through the entire process. Dr. Loy is great at explaining the how's and whys and answers most of your questions before you have time to ask them. Anyone would feel very comfortable being a patient of his.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Loy and his team were wonderful throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

If I could give Dr.Loy a rating of a million stars I would. He is very professional, patient, knowledgable and caring. I don't know anything about him personally but I love this doctor! My husband and I struggled with infertility for 2 years and he made our dreams come true.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Loy has made our dream come true. Thank you very much for your help, patience in this process. We will appreciate all what you have done for us forever because now our Twins Lucas and Sofia completed our life.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Randall A. Loy's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1983)

HealthPartners