Ratings for Dr. Randall A. Loy

Dr Loy made our life completed. Thank very much! I tried several times to another doctor - without success. Dr Loy and his nurses are amazing! When I visited for first time the doctor, I spoke a little English. Dr. Loy patiently explained the entire procedure. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Loy and his nurses are amazing! I have nothing but positive things to say about them and my experiences at CRM. After five years of struggling to get pregnant, I am finally going to have my miracle baby this June 2016 all thanks to their expertise and guidance. My husband and I will be forever grateful to Dr. Loy and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Loy for about 3 years now, and I can't tell you how much I love Dr. Loy and his staff! We have been trying to have a family for years now and we now have a 2 year old boy and another miracle on the way. I can not say enough about Dr. Loy and his practice, I love them all. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I called to make an appointment with Dr. Loy however he only works with legally married couples. If you are not legally married, you will need to find another doctor

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Loy has been with us since the beginning of our IVF journey. From the very beginning he was very helpful and patient. Not knowing what to expect and what to look forward to he made the journey amazing. He took the time to go through each process and was there every step of the way. A year later we where blessed with our amazing son and started discussing out second. Once the time was right we began the process all over again and Dr. Loy and his staff was there just as before. Through the process again and with each step Dr. Loy and Marty made this another wonderful experience. Leaving the office today we found that we are now going to be blessed with another child and sibling for our son. Thank you Dr. Loy and staff for helping make our dreams of our family become reality

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Loy is great. I went into our infertility journey dead set that we were not going to do ivf and I was fearful that I would be pushed into that route. Dr. Loy was very upfront that ivf would be the only way we could conceive and that even then our chances were very low. He was upfront enough with us to tell us after our first failed cycle that we should consider putting our money into adoption. I really appreciated his frankness and honesty. He didn't urge us to continue just to make money...he truly had our best interests at heart. Even with my initial hesitation, we decided in for a penny in for a pound, and we wanted to try a little more to have a child with my eggs. So, Dr. Loy allowed us to try some unusual protocols, and luckily they worked!!! I now have a beautiful, perfect month old son.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Ive read some mixed reviews about Dr. Loy and his staff. When that happens I normally don't see a dr. I decided to see him anyways and I am very happy I did. He was so kind and knowledgeable. He was there for me and not my money. Dr. Loy made me feel comfortable about my decision with the treatments I wanted rather than making the decision for me. I was really comfortable with him and loved his "bedside manner" His staff was great too. Very friendly and the wait was only 5 mins before I got called back. I did wait a few extra minutes in his office for him to come him because he got caught up with another patient but it wasn't that long so it was okay to wait.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Loy is an exceptional and over the top amazing Doctor. My first visit with him which was a consultation was great. He took the time to explain in detail what he suspected was the reason I was not able to get pregnant for so many years. He pulled out a notebook and started to draw the ovaries and the female reproductive system so I can understand better what he was explaining. Dr. Loy suspected I had endometriosis. I had never even heard of this but after my visit I understood what it was. He did an ultrasound and he said he was 95% sure I had endometriosis. To remove it I needed a Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy surgery. I felt so comfortable with him and he was so knowledgable and caring. I scheduled my surgery and it was yesterday 7/16/2015. The nurses were amazing. So caring and thoughtful. Dr Loy came real quick to explain everything that was going to happen before surgery. He recorder the surgery and took pictures so I could have them. I was in tears when I saw my endometriosis on the pictures and video. Stage III Endometriosis. On the video he was calmly explaining everything in detail. I woke up again to the best nurses and I feel blessed to have been in the hands of such a amazing Dr. There is not one negative thing I experienced and he is simply the best Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Loy is very well respected in his field, very knowledgable, and good at explaining options to patients. Unfortunately, his nurses are terrible. They got several or our appointment dates wrong, and were not well organized. The practice seems overburned with too many patients, and it feels like you are just a number.

Submitted May 3, 2015

Clearly, the previous posts are part of some sort of smear campaign (perhaps by a competitor?). I have known Dr. Loy for some years and my wife and I have three children born via IVF because of him. Recognized as a brilliant surgeon, he is the ultimate professional and a very caring and compassionate physician. Actually, five stars are not enough for the way we would rate Dr. Loy. It just seems that lately it has been "open season" on doctors at CRM and that has to make you wonder about the identity of and motives of the snipers.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Randall A. Loy's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1983)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Loy made our life completed. Thank very much! I tried several times to another doctor - without success. Dr Loy and his nurses are amazing! When I visited ..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Loy and his nurses are amazing! I have nothing but positive things to say about them and my experiences at CRM. After five years of struggling to get preg..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Loy for about 3 years now, and I can't tell you how much I love Dr. Loy and his staff! We have been trying to have a family for ye..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I called to make an appointment with Dr. Loy however he only works with legally married couples. If you are not legally married, you will need to find another ..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Loy has been with us since the beginning of our IVF journey. From the very beginning he was very helpful and patient. Not knowing what to expect and what to..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Loy is great. I went into our infertility journey dead set that we were not going to do ivf and I was fearful that I would be pushed into that route. Dr. ..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ive read some mixed reviews about Dr. Loy and his staff. When that happens I normally don't see a dr. I decided to see him anyways and I am very happy I did. He..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Loy is an exceptional and over the top amazing Doctor. My first visit with him which was a consultation was great. He took the time to explain in detail wha..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Mr. Loy, please,do not write all these nice reviews about yourself. If a doctor there to help, he is not going to write about competitors. If you there to comp..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Loy is very well respected in his field, very knowledgable, and good at explaining options to patients. Unfortunately, his nurses are terrible. They got s..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Clearly, the previous posts are part of some sort of smear campaign (perhaps by a competitor?). I have known Dr. Loy for some years and my wife and I have three..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wouldn't recommend dr. Loy .During an invasive and painful test, Dr. Loy seemed unprepared, as if he'd never performed that test before. He had to perform the..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I have to agree with the previous post. Dr. Loy is very professional and knowledgeable. But the nurses are not. Very difficult to get a hold of in the phone. I..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Loy is very good . But the nurses are bad. Don't listen or call back."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Staff was unprofessional. Front desk and surgery scheduler were rude and nurse was unreachable. His nurse never returned my call or message so I will have to sw..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Loy is an amazing doctor. He is knowledgeable, empathetic, compassionate and a true listener. It's not often you find a doctor that really takes the time ..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Loy is an awesome doctor. He possess excellent knowledge in Reproductive medicine, he is very accurate in Diagnosis. He listens to all our concerns and clar..."

September 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 2 years of infertility treatments in NJ and recommendation of IVF we had a job transfer and moved to FL. When we first sat with Dr Loy he went over all th..."

September 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Randall" to "Randall A."

October 20, 2013