Ratings for Dr. Stephen Carlan

Dr. Carlan is extremely caring and knowledgeable. He is a perinatologist, managing high-risk pregnancies. Perhaps the previous poster was in the anger/denial/blame phase of grief when she posted, which is understandable; however, Dr. Carlan is an outstanding perinatologist!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

I was 10+ weeks pregnant when I first saw Dr. Carlan due to difficult pregnancy. I am completely understanding about the woman who lost her twins at 23 weeks, to blame a respectable doctor as gifted as Dr. Carlan, is wrong. Everyone is entitled to their views however. He saved my daughter's life. I had experienced horrible doctors and actually fired the last one I had before I went on to see Dr. Carlan solely through his clinic. If it weren't for him, my baby who is now 10 years old and named after him wouldn't be here! I would travel there in a heartbeat if I ever needed to for another pregnancy. I trust only him!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Stephen Carlan's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1974)

Harvard-Pilgrim