Ratings for Dr. Barton G. Sickinger

Did not have a pleasant experience here at all. Cindy, the bible thumping nurse in Room 4 with bedazzled jeans and gospel music blaring seemed pleasant enough (did not try to save me once!) until after reading her comments on my mother's ECHO report form. Patients beware, if you are slightly overweight this woman will write things like "very obese" on your reports before taking a stress test. How professional. Didn't realize we were at the mall being bullied by preteens. I'm pretty sure "overweight" is the correct medical terminology and would have sufficed. Afterward, while getting ready to take the stress test after seeing such harsh words, the doctor thought it'd be humorous to make my mother run on the treadmill for an unnecessary length of time. Never mind the fact that she has arthritis, degenerative disc disease, and bad knees. To add onto my mother's humiliation, the doctor left the door open while my mother walked shirtless, attached to the machine monitoring her levels of stress. Since I have a brain, I closed the door, only to have the doctor reopen it. It is 72 degrees and perfect outside, utilize the window in your office if you really feel air flow is crucial. While another nurse came in to dewire my mother, she too left the door wide open. Does anyone in this office have common sense? How is anyone supposed to pass a stress test in such an environment? Needless to say, I will be speaking to our family doctor about their referral and I wouldn't refer this lab to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

BEST DOCTOR I'VE SEEN. THE MAN SAVED MY LIFE AFTER THREE OTHERS FAILED!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr. Barton G. Sickinger's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1980)