Ratings for Dr. Jorge L. Hernandez

This office is a joke. I waited over 2 hours to see the doctor. I finally gave up and left. I'll take my business elsewhere. And for icing on the cake, they have the audacity to bill you for a no-show if you can't make your appointment.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

After seeing this Dr for over 12 years, I visited his office in Winter Park yesterday for a 2:45pm appt, I arrived at 2:30pm and was not greeted or asked for anything until I knocked on the window at 3pm asking if she needed anything and to make sure someone knew I was there. An hour went by and nothing had happened. After asking several times if they knew how long it may be b/c my daughter had another appt after an injury she had at 4:30pm. At 4pm, I still had NOT been seen or told how long it could even be. I had to leave to take my child to her appointment and couldn't wait any longer - still had not been called into a room or asked for my ID or Insurance card----the office ladies were of NO Help and just said he was very busy with chronic patients and or surgery - I was to continue to wait and Who Knew How Much Longer It Could Be? What a dissapointment - they offered NO apologies nor ANY solutions...save your money people-these women are running a circus NOT a business! If I behaved this way at my job, I wouldn't have one!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Hernandez and his staff have been extremly helpful and knowledgable. I feel that the doctor takes and interest and answers all quetions presented to him by the patient. Thus far no complaints. You can draw him out of his business shell and he seems to relax and shares all information he can with you concerning your paticular illnes. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010