Ratings for Dr. Pedro Y. Chan

Since 1992 , my family and friends coming to this Office, very friendly staff. Doctor Chan is always friendly and very soft spoken. spend good time with patient. Very clean place. Enough parking. Strongly recommend to others.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Chan is the rudest & most unprofessional Physician I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. His listening skills are nonexistent. I am personally amazed that he is still able to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I went to Dr. Chan even though I read the negative reviews because I know it's easy for people to write the negatives but never the positives. In this case I wish I would have listened to what the reviews said about him. Everything negative that has been written about him is 100% true. He is the worst doctor I have ever been to, he is so ignorant, no compassion, not at all attentive, horrible listening skills and it's true never trust a person who cannot look you in the eyes. Oh and did I mention he violated multiple HIPAA Law. I don't know why or how he has no violations out on him. He doesn't deserve to be a doctor. I have never written a negative review before on any professional but this doctor violated so many of my rights and now I'm more sketchy than ever of being honest with doctors. Take reviews serious because most of the time they are true, lesson learned.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Never had a problem with this office and my family have been coming for 10 years. This office allows walk-ins, which is very helpful and convenient with my busy schedule. I think the doctor is very "to the point." He tells you exactly what the findings are and what you need to do to be better.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Front staff very nice, The doctor is hard to understand and did not know what tests to run, his bedside manner is not good, even after you let him know your beliefs he still tries to push getting immunizations that go against my religious beliefs. I always felt like he thought I knew nothing about what I was talking about and this upset me.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Long waits in a small waiting room . No separation from communicable patients. Charges over and above insurance agreed co-pays. Kept telling me to reduce my salt intake even though my sodium levels were low. Never once told me to quit smoking. Difficult to understand in conversation IF you can actually get him to talk to you. Except for 1 shining example the office staff is rude. We had to take our kids to him because he was the only local doctor taking the Florida kids insurance. Now that we have them on private insurance, we will be finding another doctor quickly!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

This is the rudest Dr I have ever been to in my life He walked in and never introduced Himself kept cutting me off. Never looked at me at all and acted irritaded when I asked a question. I will never EVER go back there again!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

There is nothing good I can say about Dr. Chan. He is just flat out rude and does not care about his patients. He is just money hungry and charges for everything even for results! Talks over you when you try to ask a question. Never called to tell me my results even when something was wrong with me! Never going back!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Not very knowledgeable. My husband went in with a knot under his arm. He did not xray, just touched it. He said it was a clogged sweat gland. It actually was a cyst that had to be removed because it was affecting the use of his other arm. Nerves were beginning to wrap around it. Dr. Chan, does not appear to be a man that enjoys being a Dr.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

This doctor passed me off many, many times. He said there was nothing wrong with my daughter, that not being able to walk until 22 months was not a problem, and that not being able to say any words by 3 wasn't a problem either. She was eventually diagnosed with autism, only a few months after our last visit to him. Thankfully our other doctor took me seriously and didn't call me insane.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Pedro Y. Chan's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Oviedo, FL