Ratings for Dr. Luis E. Morales

I have been coming to this office for years only for Dr Morales but their personnel really need some etiquette and better attitude! I was not very pleased with their service

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

This Dr and his staff are very unprofessional...My questions never get answer, the rooms and x-ray room are not tidy, and dress unprofessional. I have waited over 2 hours to see the dr and one time he just step up to the door told the nurse what I needed and when to see the next patient...

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Horrible experience. Waited 2 hours until I got tired of waiting and left. No matter how good a doctor may be, it is extremely inconsiderate to fill alloted time that you do not have. If you spend more than 1/2 with each patient do not make appointments every 15 minutes because by 3:45(like me) you are going to be 3 hours behind. Extremely rude. I do not rececommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

While the Dr was nice, he was running very behind. I wated for 1.5 hours before finally seeing him. His staff was okay, but very unprofessional. You can hear them yelling in the back to each other. Their xray room is VERY unprofessional. It was scary actually. The xray tech barely spoke English, which I do speak Spanish, but his English was horrible. My husband had gone there so thats why I went too. The dr gave me the same schpiel as my husband got. All he does is promote the adkins diet, which is weird, cause thats a pretty extreme diet. He's a nice guy, but its not enough to bring me back.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

This is the worst doctor i have ever been to, and also he looks like he needs a doctor himself, he dont know what he is talking about and my appointment was at 1:30 pm the staff didnt got there until almost 2, i was there until 5 pm. Dont recommend this doctor to my worst enemy!!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Luis E. Morales's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ De Barcelona, Fac De Med, Barcelona, Spain (Grad. 1975)

Multiplan