Ratings for Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel

I'm a 44 year old man with a thin build who has spent a majority of my life consumed by what is referred to by most as "man breats". I never realized that this was an actual condition (gynecomastia) which could be easily resolved by surgery. After booking a consultation with Dr.Bendor-Samual I felt reassured that this could change my appearance for the better. The staff and Doctor were great and provided me with the best care before and after my surgery. I'm very satisfied with my appearance and look forward to the end results as I'm still in the healing process. I would encourage any male that suffers from this condition to not hesitate to go see Dr.Bendor-Samual asap, don't wait 20 plus years like I did!!! From the consultation to recovering after surgery it was basically painless. Still can't believe it!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I had breast augmentation this Fall and it was a great experience. The surgery and recovery went smoothly and I am extremely happy with the results. I was well taken care of during the process and I just adored my nurse. She made me feel so comfortable during the recovery. Dr. Bendor-Samuel was great and very positive. Overall it was a great decision and a wonderful outcome.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I have had the best experience ever with dr bendor Samuel.he is a great dr..I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair nov 2/2016.. From the moment I had my consult appt to my follow up apt with him..His staff are so welcoming and friendly. They go above and beyond what they need to.dr Samuel is very personable, but at the same time tells you how it is..which is great..I cannot say enough to about him and his staff..it was just the greatest experience ever..and my results were amazing, I am very pleased with them..I would definitly recommend t him..

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Bendor-Samuel and staff are amazing. Very professional, helpful and attentive. I couldn't be more please with the surgery results and my experience at the Landings. Staff go above and beyond while caring for you. Thank you all for everything :) I highly highly recommend this place!!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Bendor-Samuel one year ago and had such a wonderful experience! I was VERY nervous about this decision, and the potential risks. I even considered cancelling at the last minute. Dr. Bendor-Samuel and his staff were very knowledgable and considerate of my concerns. They reviewed everything with me numerous times, did several sizing sessions with me, and really helped me to feel as comfortable as possible with my decision. My result is also amazing! They look and feel so natural that most people would never know that they're implants. I'm so happy with my decision to go through with the procedure and to have chosen Dr. Bendor-Samuel! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I had breast augmentation surgery in 2011 from Dr. Bendor-Samuel. He was very professional and did a wonderful job. It's been 5 yrs since my surgery and not a day goes by that I don't love my breasts. I'm very pleased with how everything went. My only concern I had was after the operation. Once I woke up it seemed too rushed to get me out the door. If I could do it over again I would still choose this doctor however I'd ask for a bit more post-op care.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Fantastic experience with Dr. Bendor-Samuel! I carefully researched and then had an MSI-approved bi-lateral breast reduction in September 2016. I was very fortunate to have Dr. Bendor-Samuel as my surgeon. The quality of, and my experience with consults and the surgery at the QEII was excellent. I believe we have a very good teaching system here in Nova Scotia. I was equally pleased with the promptness and attentiveness of Dr. B. Samuel during all of my follow up visits. And after years of pain and struggle, I'm 'over the moon' happy with my new breasts - it's wonderful! Cosmetically (even as the still very-new scars continue to heal) they look fantastic! For any woman considering this surgery, make sure to "do your homework", talk with a/your GP, be prepared to wait awhile for the consult (an issue for all specialists in NS,) ask questions (including about care and insurance options,) and be an active participant in your care. It's not an overstatement to say this has changed my life - I'm glad it was my GP Dr. Jason Reynolds, my surgeon Dr. Bendor-Samuel, the great folks at the QE II, and the Home Health Care staff at Lawton's on Cobequid Rd. in Sackville who ferried me along! I highly recommend Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Saw Dr. at his private practise for a breast reduction consult and was treated very well in his well appointed office on the Halifax waterfront. Very California spa. You speak to the lovely Dr. but he does not discuss $$$$. The cost is discussed with you by his office manager. The cost is considerable. I asked my GP if I was eligible under MSI. Turns out I was eligible for surgery covered by MSI. So I was seen by the Dr. again but now I'm seen at the hospital and I am not so special. After surgery I was given minimal follow-up. One of the stiches broke. I saw Dr. again and he had a resident in tow. I felt like a lab specimen. Some years later I met a woman who had her surgery in Costa Rica. She showed me her breasts. I was too embarrassed to show her mine. One of my breasts looks pretty good. The other looks like a can opener was the surgical tool. ???? student practice? I am absolutely thrilled with smaller breasts. Best thing I have ever done for myself. But I am sorry that I did not get a good cosmetic result.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

I had both a rhinoplasty and otoplasty done by Dr. Bendor-Samuel. I'm very happy with the results. He is a very skilled surgeon, not to mention a kind person. I highly recommend him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I had surgery in 2010 and I am still exceptionally happy with the results. Amazing surgeon and staff!! I have returned several times for botox and injections and always have amazing results! Excellent surgeon and staff!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016