Ratings for Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel

Had a breast reduction at The Landing Surgical Centre in March 2017. Fantastic experience all around. Surgery was performed 13 days after initial consultation! Very happy with surgery results. Dr Bendor-Samuel was always on time and easy to talk to. I felt at ease the whole time during this experience. Staff at the centre are also very kind and knowledgeable. Would recommend this doctor to all.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

This man literally kept me alive against all odds! I underwent two major surgeries while walking around with more than DOZENS of TBI's! I've actually known him for more than a decade! He didn't recognize me, nor did I recognize him. He is my "Buddy" ;) and I owe him my life! I have full range of motion in my shoulder now, I fixed my own disability with his help. He is the Coolest in my Book! He is also in my Book dedication...The Diary Of A Brain Injury...A TRUE STORY! Lay off the pasta and the sweets Buddy ;)

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Bendor Samuel did a tummy tuck, breast lift and liposuction for me at his private practice in 2012. I'm as thrilled today as I was in 2012!! I'm happy that I made that investment in myself. If ever I want any other work done, I know who I'll be seeing!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I am a 61 year old female who had a facelift performed by Dr. BEndor-Samuel 8 months ago. I couldn't be happier with the results. From my initial meeting I felt very comfortable and confident that this procedure was right for me. Dr. Bendor-Samuel took plenty of time to explain the procedure and the results I could expect. My follow-up appointments were great, again he took plenty of time with me and did not rush me out the door. I would (and have) highly recommend Dr. BEndor-Samuel.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I am 62 yrs old, 5'3", 130lbs.. I had a breast reduction done by Dr Bendor Samuel a year ago. It was the best decision I have ever made. ( should have done it sooner) The procedure went very well, with attention to every medical detail. I would recommend doing this, to anyone with large breasts... Go see Dr BS for a consult... you will not look back !!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I'm a 44 year old man with a thin build who has spent a majority of my life consumed by what is referred to by most as "man breats". I never realized that this was an actual condition (gynecomastia) which could be easily resolved by surgery. After booking a consultation with Dr.Bendor-Samual I felt reassured that this could change my appearance for the better. The staff and Doctor were great and provided me with the best care before and after my surgery. I'm very satisfied with my appearance and look forward to the end results as I'm still in the healing process. I would encourage any male that suffers from this condition to not hesitate to go see Dr.Bendor-Samual asap, don't wait 20 plus years like I did!!! From the consultation to recovering after surgery it was basically painless. Still can't believe it!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I had breast augmentation this Fall and it was a great experience. The surgery and recovery went smoothly and I am extremely happy with the results. I was well taken care of during the process and I just adored my nurse. She made me feel so comfortable during the recovery. Dr. Bendor-Samuel was great and very positive. Overall it was a great decision and a wonderful outcome.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I have had the best experience ever with dr bendor Samuel.he is a great dr..I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair nov 2/2016.. From the moment I had my consult appt to my follow up apt with him..His staff are so welcoming and friendly. They go above and beyond what they need to.dr Samuel is very personable, but at the same time tells you how it is..which is great..I cannot say enough to about him and his staff..it was just the greatest experience ever..and my results were amazing, I am very pleased with them..I would definitly recommend t him..

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Bendor-Samuel and staff are amazing. Very professional, helpful and attentive. I couldn't be more please with the surgery results and my experience at the Landings. Staff go above and beyond while caring for you. Thank you all for everything :) I highly highly recommend this place!!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Bendor-Samuel one year ago and had such a wonderful experience! I was VERY nervous about this decision, and the potential risks. I even considered cancelling at the last minute. Dr. Bendor-Samuel and his staff were very knowledgable and considerate of my concerns. They reviewed everything with me numerous times, did several sizing sessions with me, and really helped me to feel as comfortable as possible with my decision. My result is also amazing! They look and feel so natural that most people would never know that they're implants. I'm so happy with my decision to go through with the procedure and to have chosen Dr. Bendor-Samuel! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016