Ratings for Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel

I had a breast reduction here in the summer of 2014 and the results were absolutely fantastic. Not only are the scars barely noticeable after a year and a half but both breasts are even and natural-looking. My back, neck and shoulder pain is also gone. Dr. Bendor-Samuel explained in the initial consultation exactly what he could do for me and made it happen. He explained everything very clearly and addressed all my concerns and told me I could always call him if I had more questions. The team at the Landings clinic is excellent, the nurses were so supportive and professional that I felt comfortable going in to surgery. The anesthesiologist, Dr. McIntyre, was phenomenal- besides taking the time to reassure me he is good at his job-I went under fast, recovered fast and had no residual nausea from the anesthetic. I also had liposuction over my ribs to even out the tissue, and that was the most painful part, but recovery wasn't all that bad. I did not realize how badly I felt living with hypermastia until I had this surgery. I'm 26 now and I wish I had done it a decade ago. Bottom line is that I'm very impressed with Dr. Bendor-Samuel and the surgical team and totally satisfied with the results of my breast reduction.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I am a 56 year old Lady who lost more than 110 pounds in the last six years. I had a residual fat apron for which weight-loss remained ineffective. I consulted Dr. Bendor- Samuel and I was immediately impressed with his kindness, professionalism and knowledge. Post surgery of my Abdominoplasty and Liposuction the RN's treated me with the most respect and dignity. The Anesthetist Dr. McIntyre was like Valium.... calm calm calm... which in turn eased my anxiety. I must say the team at the Landing's couldn't have been more friendly, helpful , professional and kind. All which made my experience top notch! I am ecstatic with the surgery results, in my opinion it was a huge success. I now am able to wear jeans with blouses tucked in and a belt buckle.... and formfitting dresses and skirts .. all small things but very exiting to me! The Team at The Landing's should be very proud of the service they provide and I highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Bendor Samuel did a tummy tuck for me 15 years ago. I still admire the results everyday. It has been long lasting, wonderful and life changing investment in myself.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I got rhynoplasty from him about two years ago and I absolutely love it. I was told what needed to be done, what could be done and what couldn't be done. He has had over 25 years experience in cleft lip rhynoplasty. I would totally recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

First off, I would like to start by saying that one I do not EVER participate in writing reviews or leave my commendation in any forums. Two I had my surgery booked and paid for in full with another doctor and was too nervous to proceed. I cancelled the surgery and lost almost $3000, but that did not matter to me as I did not feel comfortable and was unsure about my procedures in general. I took a little more time to think about the surgery and how good I could feel after completion. I later found Dr. Richard Bendor- Samuel and began emailing back and forth with Francis. She was very informative, friendly and polite. She answered all of my questions, was never more than a day to respond, she dealt with all of my requests and left me with nothing to do or worry about. I cannot begin to write about all of the positives at this clinic. I had never been put to sleep before and was VERY apprehensive about it. I was also very nervous about healing and recovery time. On the day of my surgery, after speaking with all of the staff, I was excited. I was ready. Without the EXACT team I had on the big day, I am 100284% certain, I would have walked out of the clinic and never had a thing done. The Dr. came in and took all of the time I needed to feel comfortable and not afraid, the anesthesiologist then followed, and then a nurse. I am one week post op now and feeling great! The results are wonderful so far, very realistic expectations, very informative. I even received a follow up phone call to ensure I was doing ok. If you are looking for a cosmetic procedure, I HIGHLY recommend The Landings Surgical Centre! :)

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I saw Dr. Bendor- Samuels for a tummy tuck and breast lift after going through 110 pounds of weightloss naturally. During my consultation he was very honest, helpful, knowledgable and have me all the nessasary information to help me make my decisions. I booked right away. I was blown away with how the Landings helped me plan my visit into town, worked around my schedule and answered my frequent questions. The surgery went amazing, his staff took care of me and made me feel so comfortable during the over night stay. The results are better then I could ever imagine. The scars are smooth and low, the healing process was seamless. I owe so much to the this doctor, restoring my self confidence. I am now ready to take on the world!! I recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking to do extensive skin removal and breast reconstruction after major weightloss and or pregnancy.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I saw Dr. Bendor- Samuel for the second time this January for a breast revision. I had got my initial implants at a much younger age and now, at 32, I felt I needed to go smaller. As always Dr. Bendor-Samuel was very understanding, informative and helpful. He thoroughly explained all of my options, risks and benefits to ensure this was the best route for me to go. It has now been 6 months post-op and I could not be happier. Dr. Bendor-Samuel will tell you all the facts (whether it is what you are wanting to hear nor not) and is always willing to work with his clients to ensure the best possible outcomes - which I feel to be one of the utmost important qualities when working with a surgeon . I can not say enough in regard to his bedside manner, his wealth of knowledge and skilled expertise. For anyone who is looking to have some form of plastic surgery completed I would highly recommend Dr. Bendor- Samuel. Given the complicated nature of both of my surgeries I feel that I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed. One must remember that there is no such thing as perfection, but I feel, from experience, Dr. Bendor -Samuel is capable of working toward and making your vision as close to perfection as possible.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I went to Dr. Bendor-Samuel for a breast revision, I was so excited to see him as several of my friends had been to him for their 1st breast augmentation (which his work is second to none for BA) , but when I arrived for my consult after traveling 4 hours and taking a day off work, I had to wait an hour to see him (which annoyed me because I'm paying over $100 for this visit and felt that waiting was unacceptable), when I finally got in to see him I felt he rushed me in and out. I could tell he did not want to perform this revision and told me to wait until the implants ruptured and then book an appointment with him. I did not want to wait for them to rupture so I called to book an appointment for the surgery and when they emailed me back with the deposit (25% of the total amount) the price had more than doubled, I was so upset and could not afford this. I messaged them back, because we had discussed (or so i thought) 3 options for my revision in the initial consult, to see what it would cost for one of the other options, he needed another consultation because he had rushed me in and out the 1st consult ....... Very bad bedside manner and your time does not matter to him. I would not recommend him for any type of revision work unless he was the original surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr.Bendor-Samuel did my breast augmentation a few days ago, 300CC moderate plus profile under the muscle. Looks and feels awesome already! Worth the 3 hour drive from Moncton New-Brunswick. Staff is amazing and very down to earth. Felt very "at home". Would recommend Dr. Richard to EVERYONE. 100 stars is my rating :)

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Bendor-Samuel performed a breast aug and rhinoplasty on me. I am 100% pleased with the results. He is very knowledgable and does a thorough consultation and follow up. I would highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction here in the summer of 2014 and the results were absolutely fantastic. Not only are the scars barely noticeable after a year and a half ..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 56 year old Lady who lost more than 110 pounds in the last six years. I had a residual fat apron for which weight-loss remained ineffective. I consu..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bendor Samuel did a tummy tuck for me 15 years ago. I still admire the results everyday. It has been long lasting, wonderful and life changing investmen..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got rhynoplasty from him about two years ago and I absolutely love it. I was told what needed to be done, what could be done and what couldn't be done. He has..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. " First off, I would like to start by saying that one I do not EVER participate in writing reviews or leave my commendation in any forums. Two I had my surgery b..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Bendor- Samuels for a tummy tuck and breast lift after going through 110 pounds of weightloss naturally. During my consultation he was very honest, he..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Bendor- Samuel for the second time this January for a breast revision. I had got my initial implants at a much younger age and now, at 32, I felt I ne..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Bendor-Samuel for a breast revision, I was so excited to see him as several of my friends had been to him for their 1st breast augmentation (whic..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Bendor-Samuel did my breast augmentation a few days ago, 300CC moderate plus profile under the muscle. Looks and feels awesome already! Worth the 3 hour dr..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bendor-Samuel performed a breast aug and rhinoplasty on me. I am 100% pleased with the results. He is very knowledgable and does a thorough consultation and..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bendor-Samuel provided me with a breast augmentation, reduction and a lift. I just had my year post op visit and I have nothing but positives to say. Highly ..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "It has been 6-7 months since my breast augmentation surgery and they look and feel great. The staff was great, very helpful. It was worth every penny, it has b..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "3 months since my breast reduction - Dr. Bendor-Samuel & my experience at The Landings Surgical Centre was worth every penny. Everyone, including Dr. Bendor-S..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cant say enough about my experience with Dr Bendor -Samuel and his staff ,one year since my breast reduction do not regret doing this. He makes you feel so comf..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor is amazing , he makes you feel comfortable . I can't say enough about his knowledge and talent, I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery, and ..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bendor-Samuel is amazing! Extremely knowledgeable and skilled. His staff is top notch as well. Every single one of them are kind and offered me help at ever..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He and his staff were excellent in all aspects of my care. Prior to my surgery I felt very comfortable with him and his staff and his abilities. All follow-up..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "How many stars can you give a doctor who answers his cell phone/email 24/7 ? Although my surgery was not totally 'problem free', I can tell you the post op prob..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough good things about Dr Bendor-Samuel and the entire staff of the Landings. I lost over 100 pounds a few years ago and decided to have a tummy ..."

September 18, 2014