Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel

I’ve had botox administered for wrinkles with several different doctors/nurses across the country. Joanne on Dr. Bendor-Samuel’s team is by far the best practitioner I’ve experienced. I can not stress enough how important it is to go to someone who knows what they are doing for this service and Joanne is the best. When I leave my appointment I feel confident and like my best self. Thanks to Joanne, Dr. Bendor-Samuel and team at Landings for your discretion and professionalism and helping me live my best life!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Loved everything about my experience with him. Highly recommend

Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Bendor-Samuel was my surgeon for a breast reduction late last year. He was amazing. As a young women, I was worried and uncomfortable. He did everything he could to ensure I was covered under MSI and made me feel incredibly comfortable. I am so happy with my surgery, he did an incredible job and his bedside manner is always impeccable.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I had a breast augmentation in Sept 2016. I could not have asked for a better experience overall. Always on time for appointments, always polite and eager to answer my questions. After 8 weeks I am very pleased with my results. They were in line with what the doc told me to expect and are sized perfectly from his recommendations. So happy!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I had such an amazing experience at The Landings. Dr. Bendor-Samuel & his staff were phenomenal! I am thrilled with my results. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I had a reduction mammoplasty in Sept 2016. Best decision I ever made!! Dr Richard and his staff were professsinal yet compassionate and caring. 9 months later I can say that I love the results!My main objective was to alleviate neck and back pain but it has done so much more. I am able to be more active which has lead to a healthier lifestyle and I feel so much better in my clothes...a nice bonus!! My family Dr told me Dr Richard was a master at his craft and he was right! I look so much more proportionate. I would highly recommend him and Landings Surgical Centre.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

This surgeon is absolutely impeccable.. I am so incredibly pleased with my breast augmentation preformed by Dr. Bendor-Samuel. He exceeded my expectations by far!!! The nurses were incredible, I felt so very lucky to have Mary as my recovery room nurse.. the nurses in the OR were excellent as well, but I only got to talk to them for a few minutes before I was out, but those few minutes they definitely made me feel comfortable and calm!!! Also, last but definitely not least, the anesthetist was so awesome!!!! He was super chill, he was funny, so kind and just awesome bedside manner, he made me feel very relaxed !! I had an amazing experience all around from this top notch team !!!! Highly, highly recommended !!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Had a breast reduction at The Landing Surgical Centre in March 2017. Fantastic experience all around. Surgery was performed 13 days after initial consultation! Very happy with surgery results. Dr Bendor-Samuel was always on time and easy to talk to. I felt at ease the whole time during this experience. Staff at the centre are also very kind and knowledgeable. Would recommend this doctor to all.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

This man literally kept me alive against all odds! I underwent two major surgeries while walking around with more than DOZENS of TBI's! I've actually known him for more than a decade! He didn't recognize me, nor did I recognize him. He is my "Buddy" ;) and I owe him my life! I have full range of motion in my shoulder now, I fixed my own disability with his help. He is the Coolest in my Book! He is also in my Book dedication...The Diary Of A Brain Injury...A TRUE STORY! Lay off the pasta and the sweets Buddy ;)

Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Bendor Samuel did a tummy tuck, breast lift and liposuction for me at his private practice in 2012. I'm as thrilled today as I was in 2012!! I'm happy that I made that investment in myself. If ever I want any other work done, I know who I'll be seeing!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017