You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bruce Gardner

Nice enough staff, but I've chosen to see another dentist to have what was done at this office repaired. They ground down a tooth they didn't even work on and it's painfully sensitive now.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I found the one receptionist with dark hair to be very rude, and unhelpful. I did not see Dr. Gardner, but I did see dr. Martista, and have not a good experience. Every time she filled a cavity, I would have to go back a couple of months later to have it refilled because it fell out. I've never had a lot of Dental work done, so it wasn't until friends told me that this was not normal and in fact a scam to make more money or just really less then stellar work done! I would not recommend them to anyone. They take advantage of you and cause more damage to ensure you need more work = more money for them. STAY AWAY....CONTACT SOMEONE ELSE!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I've been to see Dr, Gardiner 6 times over the past 3 months and I can never seem to get what I want done but end up paying 400-600$ per visit. I finally sought advice from another dentist who told me the person I was seeing about my teeth was almost certainly doing half the job which in turn would have me keep coming back for the same underlying issues again and again. I would never have taken Bruce for a criminal but in this case I would unfortunately be wrong. Save your money and keep your health, visit another dentist.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Excellent Doctor I am very grateful with him and the stuff'

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr Gardner always puts me at ease when having dental work done, definitely would recommend to anyone. The office staff and hygienists are very nice and knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I thought Bruce was a nice guy and competent dentist. I really felt there was a lot of up sell going on though. Guess you have to pay for the big buck office with new furnishings and TV's everywhere somehow...but not outa my pocket. Just give me a dentist without gimmicks in his office. Spend the dough on necessary dental equipment and charge me for what I need, not for the gimmicks you think I want.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I find the hygenists in this office to be so negative. The two with whom I've worked never smile and one was actually chewing out the dentist while I was being worked on. I would not recommend this office. Dr. Gardner has done multiple procedures on one tooth and my sensitivity and pain are actually getting worse. Ultimately, I think he will just root canal and crown the whole thing and I am starting to suspect he's just putting me through as many procedures as he can bill. When I started doubting the trustworthiness of the dentist, I can't go back.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Dr. Gardner is a great dentist. I have had lots of work done and he always calls afterwards to check if I'm ok. His staff is always friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I love Dr Gardner and Associates - I am regular patient - actually my entire family is -

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

I would NEVER NEVER NEVER go back to this dentist nor recommend him to another person. I actually paid another dentist $800 to fix dr. garner's mistake that he would not fix himself (and would have been covered). I was on a ton of pain meds for a long time and he did not seem to care. I actually had the pharmacist calling my home to see how I was doing because of all the meds.......but not the dentist who created the pain. He was great before but did not want to take responsibility for his mistakes. I was going to report him as well but just wanted the whole nightmare behind me. Find yourself s GOOD dentist with some compassion.......not Dr. Gardner

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Bruce Gardner's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Nice enough staff, but I've chosen to see another dentist to have what was done at this office repaired. They ground down a tooth they didn't even work on and ..."

May 21, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I found the one receptionist with dark hair to be very rude, and unhelpful. I did not see Dr. Gardner, but I did see dr. Martista, and have not a good experienc..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been to see Dr, Gardiner 6 times over the past 3 months and I can never seem to get what I want done but end up paying 400-600$ per visit. I finally sought..."

November 1, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.gardnerdentalgroup.com" to "http://uvmathletics.com/sports/2010/6/8/MBB_0608100941.aspx". Postal Code has been updated from "L7L0" to "05405". Address has been updated from "None" to "97 Spear Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18026563074".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor I am very grateful with him and the stuff'"

November 4, 2014