Ratings for Dr. Bruce Gardner

I've had too many teeth removed for very small mouth. Extractions done by Dr. Gardner were the worst! How can you pump a patient with needle after needle and not freeze the tooth needing extraction. He then plied my teeth out with a screwdriver and deformed my gums for good. He made me feel guilty, like it was my fault, and 3days later had emergency pain on a weekend. I did not like his hygenist, I was nervous, she was non-caring. Dr. Gardner himself was very accommodating of his time. I think he tried his best.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

The best dentist I have ever been to. His staff are nice, the place is extremely clean and I learned everything in his waiting room is donated! He has games for my kids to keep them busy while I get my teeth cleaned. Dr. Gardner is patient and does a great job with cosmetics (crowns, veneers) which I got my front teeth done. My kids love him and he always follows up after any surgery and calls to check in personally! You don't get that type of service from anyone these days. Very impressed and highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Gardner has been extremely helpful! He goes above and beyond and gets to know you as a patient. He knows my family, my friends, my kids names and takes the time and puts in the effort to show he truly cares! I had a HORRIBLE experience with my previous dentist and was traumatized and Bruce was able to fix the problem in 1 visit. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a new dentist! He is the best in the business.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I have nothing nice to say, so I will just leave my review..................

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Nice staff, nice office however this dentist left my teeth feeling like the rocky mountains - Each time a filing went in, it fell apart the next 2-7 days which meant more grinding and loss of tooth. Had a second opinion done by another dentist confirmed my thoughts - he did a terrible job and I will have to have extensive work done in the future because of his sloppiness. He treats his patients like a factory.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Nice enough staff, but I've chosen to see another dentist to have what was done at this office repaired. They ground down a tooth they didn't even work on and it's painfully sensitive now.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I found the one receptionist with dark hair to be very rude, and unhelpful. I did not see Dr. Gardner, but I did see dr. Martista, and have not a good experience. Every time she filled a cavity, I would have to go back a couple of months later to have it refilled because it fell out. I've never had a lot of Dental work done, so it wasn't until friends told me that this was not normal and in fact a scam to make more money or just really less then stellar work done! I would not recommend them to anyone. They take advantage of you and cause more damage to ensure you need more work = more money for them. STAY AWAY....CONTACT SOMEONE ELSE!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I've been to see Dr, Gardiner 6 times over the past 3 months and I can never seem to get what I want done but end up paying 400-600$ per visit. I finally sought advice from another dentist who told me the person I was seeing about my teeth was almost certainly doing half the job which in turn would have me keep coming back for the same underlying issues again and again. I would never have taken Bruce for a criminal but in this case I would unfortunately be wrong. Save your money and keep your health, visit another dentist.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Excellent Doctor I am very grateful with him and the stuff'

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr Gardner always puts me at ease when having dental work done, definitely would recommend to anyone. The office staff and hygienists are very nice and knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014