Ratings for Dr. Hamilton R. Fish

Most disgusting, filthy office ever. My mom eventually ended up in the er because of this quack with the personality of a mortician. HEAD WARNING, Find another doctor! Would love to give him a "0"! Her numbers went sky high when seeing him.....he is rude! Her diabetic numbers are now under control thru a caring, competent doctor. DISCUSTED. 😡

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

wow. i can not believe what i see. he is not arrogant. he is intelligent. he is MY doctor. he has never made me uncomfortable or belittled me. i love him and his staff. Pam is AWESOME!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I took my father on several occasions to see Dr. Fish when my father had only Medicaid for insurance. As most people know, a doctor with a specialty accepting medicaid patients, can be considered community service as they are not reimbursed very much and are not allowed to collect for the difference. We live in Orlando, and he was the closest endocrinologist (in Leesburg 40 miles) that was accepting Medicaid. The next closest was in Tampa. When you visit his office, there is no wait and you are the only patient in the waiting area. His medical training coupled with his Naval training makes him one of the most knowledgable and ethical practitioners around. He also referred my father to one of the best surgeons in the area for parathyroid surgery. I am very pleased with his service and I thank him for his military service.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I agree 100 percent with the comments I have read about Dr Fish and his office. Rude, purposefully unhelpful and consistent to schedule barriers in obtaining health care.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr. Fish is knowledgeable but is extremely cold and arrogant. He talks down to you and treats you with utter indifference.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Hamilton R. Fish's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Leesburg, FL