Ratings for Dr. Riadh A. Fakhoury

I love Dr. Fakhoury I've known him since I was 4 and he worked on my parents, when I got into a cheerleading accident he took care of me from there until this day couldn't ask for a better chiropractor on any given day best on the state hands down he is extremely knowledgeable about the body and the way it works and listens like a detective to solve what's wrong with you.... The best part is he always figures it out!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Riadh is not only a fantastic chiropractor, but very knowledgeable, kind & caring. Having worked for many DC's from California to Florida I was very concerned I would not get the quality of care I did having worked for Dr Arthur Croft who is know world wide. Thankfully I found Dr. Riadh Fakhoury. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

this chiropractor is the best and the last one you will ever need. he is so knowledgable about the human body and how it works and how to make it feel better, and not just short term. i have been seeing Dr. Rhiad Fakhoury for over 20 years and he is the reason i am able to get around. this may sound over rated but i know many others who feel the same way. i had tried other chiropractors but none had the ability to find my trouble spots, he found them and repaired them. randy mumford

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr. Riadh A. Fakhoury's Credentials

• Arabic

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1984)

Centene