Ratings for Dr. Jennifer S. Thielhelm

We have been going to Dr. Thielhelm for 8.5 years and she is simply amazing. We have never felt rushed when going to see her. She has that personality where you just trust her instinctively because she has that genuine interest and concern in the health of our 2 children. As mentioned in another review, she has called us when there was an emergency situation. Warning though. Nurse Cindy is awful. She is grumpy, terse, and not friendly the times we tried to engage her. When we call to make an appointment, we specifically ask if Cindy is working and try to avoid that day if possible, especially if it is shots. I never see any attempt to soothe my children before she sticks a needle in their arm. One time she grabbed my son by the lower leg as he was laying on his back and pulled him closer to her. My son visibly cried out.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

She is the best ped around! My kids love her and believe me we have tried a few others. My children are very timid around new people, especially doctors so when they took to her right away I knew she was the one!!! Love love love her

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

We LOVE Dr. Thielhelm. She is gentle and caring with my infant and really listens to me and answers my questions. She spends as much time with us as we need, never rushes and really is just sweet with the baby. Her NP is amazing as well. So glad my OB recommended her. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE DR. T. She is amazingly thorough and really gets to know her patients personally. I am the mother of 4 and this Dr is BY FAR the best I have ever been able to find!!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

My children have seen her for over 16 years. She has a wonderful personality and she is very thorough. When my son had a cancer scare, she was amazing. She also has an amazing network of other doctors. She sent my daughter to Arnold Palmer once, and, when I got to the emergency room, the dr. she called met me in the emergency room...at her request! Love her!!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

One of the best pediatricians in central Florida. My only complaint is a nurse named Cindy who helped us, she was very rude and unperson-able.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Dr. Jennifer S. Thielhelm's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1990)