Ratings for Dr. Ravindra S. Tak

Dr. Tak is more concerned with racking up office calls than he is caring for his patients. It's funny that when I saw him when I didn't have insurance, he did just enough blood work to prescribe my medication and did it for 6 months and now that I do have insurance, he orders labs every 3 months and writes my scripts for only 3 months. He also is the most inconsiderate doctor I've ever met. He doesn't listen to me when I tell him what my symptoms are. His office staff is also rude and very unhelpful. He also made an appointment for me with a doctor whose reviews are less than favorable. Stay away from this office. I left very upset and in tears.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Tak should listen to his patients more. He is usually in a grumpy mood and never smiles. He always seems like he can not wait to leave the room. If he is burnt out on being a doctor, he should retire. His patients are suffering because of his attitude!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Tak is by far the most inconsiderate doctor. I have no idea why he even bothers to come into the room because you get more information from his staff than the doctor himself. Furthermore, he is only out to make money: meaning that he is my PCP but I have weight issue that I am concerned about, however, will only talk about them with me if I see him and pay him separately $75. He is ridiculous, money hungry and has no bed side, manner.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Ravindra S. Tak's Credentials

• Dr Sn Med Coll, Univ Of Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Ocoee, FL