Ratings for Dr. Bhupendra Patel

Great doctor, very profesional. He has been my docotr for 12 years and delivered my two kids, excellent.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I love Dr. Patel. I drive a long distance to go see him. He is caring and very knowlegable.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr. Patel delivered my two children. He also delivered my two little brothers. My family has been going to him for over 18 years now and we have not ONE bad thing to say about him or his staff. He came and visited my in the hospital everyday (or Mary did) when I called, I got a call right back, and with my youngest, we almost lost him at 14 weeks and he called me the next morning, had me come right in, and took the time to check and talk with us. He is simply amazing and I can't say enough good things about him. Thank you Dr. Patel and his amazing staff!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

I have birthed 2 children with Dr Patel and his staff. He has also been my Gyn over the last 8 years. He has been with me when we found a lump in my breast and assisted us with our struggles of infertility. Whether we wanted an epidural with our first daughter or the natural drug free birth with our second he had given us his full support. He has my highest recommendation. Some days he ran behind, as it is a small office and I know he gives each patient his full and complete attention so I have never minded. No matter which of his staff are with you, when with you it is like you are the only patient and you have their full, undivided attention.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

The BEST obgyn! had a great experience throughout and after pregnancy. very caring and you can tell he loves what he does !

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr P. and his staff are wonderful..I have been a patient for several years..U couldn't ask for a better doctor to delivery your child. Dr P has compation, and wonderful bedside manners. Makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

I was a patient of Dr. Patel's. He is a great doctor. I had 4 D and C's before I went to his office. No problems since. Plus, we have a wonderful little girl.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Patel and his staff are very helpful. The are the kindest people. Going to his office was always so comforting. You really never had to wait to be attented by someone. There was never a lot of people in the office at one time. The nurses made you feel comfortable. Everything was done in his office. Even the sonograms and blood work were done in the same building.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009