Ratings for Dr. Maria R. Flores

It was my husbands's first visit with Dr. Flores, she spent 45 minutes with us getting a history herself and addressing each of our concerns with his ongoing Metastatic Basal Cell Carcinoma which is extremely rare form of cancer. Other physicians we had seen in years past sent a P.A. into get the information and spent very little time actually asking for and listening to our responses. Dr. Flores was so much different as she impressed me with her knowledge, lack of judgmental attitutde (as had also been experienced with previous physicians) and after our consult, I felt so much better knowing that my husbands care was actually being managed by a skilled physician who listened. The office staff in the winter park office was punctual and professional and treated us like family rather than just another patient. So refreshing and welcome after 3 years of the other care!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

She was my second opinion when I was diagnosed with a tumor in my lung. She told me exactly what to do and provided me years of follow up care. She is a good doctor and cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

Dr. Maria R. Flores's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1985)

Centene