Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Monical

Dr Monical is a highly knowledgeable physician who readily uses every resource at his command to diagnose and treat you. He is compassionate and generous with his time, really listening to you and following up on every complaint. This is fine if you have insurance, but if you don't, I would look elsewhere for medical care. I'm sure he has no control over this, working in a large clinic, but one visit for my son who had no insurance cost more than I and my insurance company had paid for a dozen such visits. Needless to say, my son could not obtain the thousands of dollars in testing Dr Monical recommended, and I ended up buying him some health insurance on my own dime. It's worth it just for the enormous amount of money they 'write off' when you are insured, even with a high 'deductable'.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

My husband and I recently moved to Florida, we were very happy with the Doctor. The staff was also very nice. The doctor was very helpful in answering a few of the questions that we were concerned with.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Mark E. Monical's Credentials

• Kansas City Medical College (Grad. 1979)