Dr. Sandeep K. Thaper

Outstanding Staff Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sandeep K. Thaper

Best oncologist/ hematologist In town I saw him for treatment of cml and was very satisfied With the explanation and I am cured and doing very well. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

I saw dr thaper for leukemia He sent me for BMT and I am cured Now. He is the BEST in the business Thank you dr Thaper for SAVING my life. God bless you.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

I visited this doctor for mds. He prescribed procrit even though I had already had a stroke and had a heart condition. He would not listen. I developed more clots, in terrible constant pain. He was furious when I refused the shot. Gave me this drug for 7 months.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Best cancer doctor. My wife is doing so well Because of great care given to her by dr Thaper.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Best cancer doctor we met. Best bed side manners. Always spends more than enough time. He even gave his cell phone # to us for emergencies. Can not ask for any more than this. Results were amazing, my husband was treated for pancreatic cancer, his cancer is shrinking, he will undergo surgery after chemo. Thanks! To dr Thaper

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Best cancer doctor I met. I have met many doctors in My life time because of my Cancer and BMT treatment. God bless you and your family Dr Thaper.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr Thaper saved my life. I am cured of breast cancer for 6 years now. Every cancer patient should get a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

My mother was treated by dr Thaper. He is the best oncologist we ever met. My mother is cancer free because of dr Thaper. I wish every cancer patient gets a doctor like dr Thaper. Thanks a lot. God bless you.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Best oncologist we met. My mother is cancer free because of him. THANK YOU. Dr Thaper

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Best doctor I ever met in my life. Caring, intelligent, knowledgeable And very experienced

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Sandeep K. Thaper's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Leesburg, FL