Ratings for Dr. Miguel A. Gonzalez

My first visit I was in the office almost 4 hours. I didn't feel like the dr really listened to my concerns and was flippant about the pain I was in. He didn't recognize my blood results, basically ignoring what is right in front of him. He wants to wait until there is a major problem, not use preventative measures. His staff is nice enough, for what his Dr puts them through.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr Gonzalez is an extremely knowledgeable and caring doctor. I am a dancer by trade and wouldnt trust my legs and feet to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

This doctor didn't inform me of my blood work results until after 10 days. Then his nurse called me 2 months later and wanted more blood work done due to the results of the 1st results. Plus it is almost impossible to reach him by phone. Also, my second appointment wasn't even on their book and I had to travel to another location to see him..

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr Gonzalez is very helpful and caring. Someimes there is a wait in the office but that is because he takes time to listen to all patients' questions and concerns. He is very knowledgeable and keeps up with current medical research. His staff is friendly and dedicated also.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010