Ratings for Dr. Grover Wong

Can't sing his praise enough. Saw us through 3 pregnancies and deliveries. Bedside manner is the best i have ever experienced. Very personable, treats you like a person not a patient. Has called me when I've missed prenatal appointments and is also helpful between appointments. Incredibly knowledgeable and is aware of the latest literature and new recommendations. Very calm during delivery which is essential to keep every else calm as well. Even when things go sideways, he is very clear headed and methodical. We had a traumatic and scary delivery and I owe the health of myself and my daughter to him. We have moved away and am seeing the 'best' maternity Dr. in our city for baby #4 and there is no comparison. So incredibly lucky to have had Dr. Wong.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Really good. Best Doctor I've had so far. Very dedicated which is why he is so busy.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr Wong performed my son's circumcision and it was great. He even gave us his cell number so we could text a photo later that night so we could contact him later that evening if we had any concerns. He has a very relaxed vibe.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr wong is the best!!!! My family dr no longer delivers babies so we were sent to dr. Wong. Never felt rushed or anything. Very caring and calm. We were so over the moon happy that he was able to deliver our baby. He kept us all calm through the whole process. He even called me to see if I wanted to come in earlier for one appointment!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Wong is the best Dr we could have every asked for. He delivered both our babies and has very good bedside manner. As for being our family Dr, he is an incredible resource, I don't know what we would do without him.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Wong was referred to me to take care of me throughout my pregnancy as my doctor does not deliver babies. He was very helpful throughout but at the time of my delivery his calm demeanour made for a wonderful delivery. He arrived before 3:00 am and talked us through the whole delivery making my husband and I feel very comfortable. My babies heart rate was dropping and I wasn't scared because of him. For what labour is, I think it went as well as could. He even helped the resident and student resident that were there and took the extra time to walk them through.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Wong's for 17 years. He has been wonderful in the past and very caring. However, more recently he is increasingly behind and you can expect to wait at least a half hour past appointment time to see him, unless you book a morning appointment. He now spends at least half the appointment dictating into his computer and focuses little on his patient. The insesant repeating what you say into his computer mic is obnoxious!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Wong was on-call when he delivered my daughter, and boy were we lucky. He was fantastic and even stitched me up twice to ensure everything would heal correctly. He was so patient and kind at the follow-up the next day, and made my husband and I feel very confident taking our little one home.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr Wong is excellent he delivered both my daughters. I had to emergency c sections and I felt really well taken cared off. He's excellent at answering any questions you have and does a good job of explaining things. I would highly recommend him to everyone. I was referred to him by my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

While often behind on his schedule, it is because Dr. Wong cares a great deal of taking the time to be thorough with all his patients. We have never had a better experience than ours with Dr. Wong. He wrote the book on the standard of care we should all be so lucky to receive!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016