You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Grover Wong

My GP doesn't deliver so he referred me to Dr Wong- I was concerned b/c I have never seen another Dr. I was pleasantly surprised. He spends as much time as I need, is almost always on time and has excellent beside manner.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I had Dr. Wong as my primary care Dr while pregnant with my third baby. He took the time to answer any questions and concerns that I had and actually spent a good deal of time with you at every appointment. He wasn't there to deliver as I had a csection and he was not the Dr on call at the hospital but I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Fantastic doctor. I got lucky having him be the one on call through my maternity clinic. Hadn't met him before going into labour. The delivery of my daughter couldn't have gone more smoothly thanks to his knowledge, skill and patience. He has terrific bedside manner and spent a lot of time with us when doing rounds the day after delivery. Those that have him as their doctor are blessed.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr Wong is the best Dr out there. I have been a patient of his for 15 years and have nothing but positive things to say about this man. He is very knowledgable, caring and compassionate. Both my children go to him too and feel very comfortable around him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

One of the best Dr's I've ever come across. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, profesional, hard working and will take all your concerns seriously. I've worked with him professionally and have been his patient, and I can honsetly tell you that you will be hard pressed to find a better doctor anywhere.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I have been a patience of Dr. Wong since my high risk multiple pregnancy in 2002. He is AWESOME! both my kids see him as well. In 2012 I was very sick with pneumonia I was convinced I was dying, I asked him exactly that question, and very calmly and gently he said I would be fine and he would help me be fine! More recently he has assisted us in a "fight" to have my son properly diagnosed, when others in the medical profession have given up on my son, Dr. Wong didn't. Back when I was pregnant he said I was gonna have a big baby, I remember my appointment after the ultrasound confirmed twins, I said "big baby huh" and he said "I'm sorry" LOL. He is a great doctor and a very caring and compasionate human.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Best Doctor we've ever come across. One time a little quick to diagnose an ailment as he said my son has a skin disease when it turned out to be a tree allergy. But overall he know his stuff and has a good and fun bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Amazing! You cannot find Doctors (or people) like this anymore. Knowledgeable, to the point yet sensitive to your feelings. As a first time mother I had and still have so many questions and Doctor Wong is extremely helpful and always supportive and reachable on any of my concerns. He saved my life, and my baby's life - we are so lucky to have him as our Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Wong has always been professional and helpful. I've known him for over 15 years. He is a family man and a community leader. However, he is entitled to a life, vacations every now and then. He can't be there 24/7 for his patients but he certainly runs himself down trying. He even visited my father-in-law in the hospital when he was fighting lung cancer. Dr. Wong didn't have to do that because my father-in-law is not his patient but he did. You'll be hard pressed to find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

I was a long time patient of Dr Wongs, over 10 years. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer I had an appt booked with him and when I got to the doctors the appt ended up being with another doctor. He dumped me as a patient when I needed him the most. He made another doctor tell me I had breast cancer. Very unprofessional,hurtful and disrespectful. I will never forgive him for this.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Dr. Grover Wong's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My GP doesn't deliver so he referred me to Dr Wong- I was concerned b/c I have never seen another Dr. I was pleasantly surprised. He spends as much time as I ne..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Dr. Wong as my primary care Dr while pregnant with my third baby. He took the time to answer any questions and concerns that I had and actually spent a go..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doctor. I got lucky having him be the one on call through my maternity clinic. Hadn't met him before going into labour. The delivery of my daughter c..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wong is the best Dr out there. I have been a patient of his for 15 years and have nothing but positive things to say about this man. He is very knowledgable,..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best Dr's I've ever come across. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, profesional, hard working and will take all your concerns seriously. I've worked..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patience of Dr. Wong since my high risk multiple pregnancy in 2002. He is AWESOME! both my kids see him as well. In 2012 I was very sick with p..."

September 22, 2014