You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Grover Wong

I have been a patient of Dr. Wong's for 17 years. He has been wonderful in the past and very caring. However, more recently he is increasingly behind and you can expect to wait at least a half hour past appointment time to see him, unless you book a morning appointment. He now spends at least half the appointment dictating into his computer and focuses little on his patient. The insesant repeating what you say into his computer mic is obnoxious!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Wong was on-call when he delivered my daughter, and boy were we lucky. He was fantastic and even stitched me up twice to ensure everything would heal correctly. He was so patient and kind at the follow-up the next day, and made my husband and I feel very confident taking our little one home.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr Wong is excellent he delivered both my daughters. I had to emergency c sections and I felt really well taken cared off. He's excellent at answering any questions you have and does a good job of explaining things. I would highly recommend him to everyone. I was referred to him by my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

While often behind on his schedule, it is because Dr. Wong cares a great deal of taking the time to be thorough with all his patients. We have never had a better experience than ours with Dr. Wong. He wrote the book on the standard of care we should all be so lucky to receive!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

My GP doesn't deliver so he referred me to Dr Wong- I was concerned b/c I have never seen another Dr. I was pleasantly surprised. He spends as much time as I need, is almost always on time and has excellent beside manner.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I had Dr. Wong as my primary care Dr while pregnant with my third baby. He took the time to answer any questions and concerns that I had and actually spent a good deal of time with you at every appointment. He wasn't there to deliver as I had a csection and he was not the Dr on call at the hospital but I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Fantastic doctor. I got lucky having him be the one on call through my maternity clinic. Hadn't met him before going into labour. The delivery of my daughter couldn't have gone more smoothly thanks to his knowledge, skill and patience. He has terrific bedside manner and spent a lot of time with us when doing rounds the day after delivery. Those that have him as their doctor are blessed.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr Wong is the best Dr out there. I have been a patient of his for 15 years and have nothing but positive things to say about this man. He is very knowledgable, caring and compassionate. Both my children go to him too and feel very comfortable around him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Grover Wong's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Wong's for 17 years. He has been wonderful in the past and very caring. However, more recently he is increasingly behind and you ..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wong was on-call when he delivered my daughter, and boy were we lucky. He was fantastic and even stitched me up twice to ensure everything would heal corre..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wong is excellent he delivered both my daughters. I had to emergency c sections and I felt really well taken cared off. He's excellent at answering any quest..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "While often behind on his schedule, it is because Dr. Wong cares a great deal of taking the time to be thorough with all his patients. We have never had a bette..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Dr! So personable and makes you feel comfortable at every visit. Highly recommended!"

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wong is an awesome doctor. Very helpful and doesn't brush off any question or concern you may have "

February 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My GP doesn't deliver so he referred me to Dr Wong- I was concerned b/c I have never seen another Dr. I was pleasantly surprised. He spends as much time as I ne..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Dr. Wong as my primary care Dr while pregnant with my third baby. He took the time to answer any questions and concerns that I had and actually spent a go..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doctor. I got lucky having him be the one on call through my maternity clinic. Hadn't met him before going into labour. The delivery of my daughter c..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wong is the best Dr out there. I have been a patient of his for 15 years and have nothing but positive things to say about this man. He is very knowledgable,..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best Dr's I've ever come across. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, profesional, hard working and will take all your concerns seriously. I've worked..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patience of Dr. Wong since my high risk multiple pregnancy in 2002. He is AWESOME! both my kids see him as well. In 2012 I was very sick with p..."

September 22, 2014