Ratings for Dr. Gerardo A. Rojas

The staff is extremely unprofessional and borderline inept. Apparently they haven't quite heard of the law in relation to patient confidentiality as they spoke to other patients whom I know about my visit and condition.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I called the office on the day of the appointment and Dr. Rojas and his Staff took care of me in a timely fashion. I also requested a referral to see an orthopedist and Wanda expeditiously got it for me.I definitely recommend this office to anybody who wants to have a positive and caring experience with their care.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

My inital visit to this office went well. Dr. Rojas is a great MD but you are only as strong as you weakest link. His office staff and office manager are rude, disrespectful and unprofessional.I requested a prior auth for some Meds which his biller Rosalee and Office manager Judy claimed that it was taken care of. Yet neither the insurance co or the pharmacy recieved anything. It has been 1 month that I have been going back and forth with the office staff and I still do not have the nessecery medication that I need. Their solution to the issue was to dismiss a patient b/c the inquire to much and we are rude on the phone. God forbid the shoe is on the other foot and they get the same kind of treatment from their PCP. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS A RESPONSIBLE FACILITY TO MANAGE THEIR CARE.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009