Ratings for Dr. Alan W. Christensen

Dr. Christiansen is an excellent surgeon. He operated on my hands for severe carpal tunnel syndrome. My dominant hand, the right one was the worst. I started to feel my fingers again almost immediately after surgery. You can hardly even noticed the incision now. It looks as if it was done by a plastic surgeon. He also tells you what he is going to do to you in a way that it is easy to understand. The staff is also great. Thank you Dr. Christiansen. 👏

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's response
We’re thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Christensen. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!

Submitted May 2, 2018

Went to their establishment as I had an appointment there. I was punctual and on time, they were 35 mins late! Only to see me for LESS than 5 mins, not explaining the impingement properly. Dismissed me and scheduled and MRI for me(That I had to follow up on for myself). All done and dusted paying $150 cash on the spot to see them, getting payment requests in the mail for $454, then for $745, then for another $19 and I am sure it is not gonna stop here. Heard nothing from these clowns ever again. Such a Disappointing experience and my shoulder is still not better after 2 months!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's response
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with our office. We apologize your wait time was longer than anticipated. We strive to provide the best possible care for every patient and would like to discuss your experience in more detail. Please call Jessica, our Physician Team Manager, at (407) 418-0571 during normal business hours so we can work to resolve your concerns. We look forward to hearing from you.

Submitted May 2, 2018

I went to Dr. Christensen for my broken elbow. He took the time to explain everything to me in a way that I understood, and made sure that before I left I felt comfortable. I found him to be an extremely knowledgeable, professional with a great beside manner. His office staff was very friendly and accommodating. I have also been to 2 other doctors at Orlando Orthopedic Center and found them to have the same knowledge, expertise and bedside manner in their respective fields. I would recommend the entire Center to anyone needing an Orthopedic doctor. Thank you Dr. Christensen for you excellent care!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's response
We are so grateful for the positive feedback! We’ll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Thank you again for sharing.

Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr Christensen operated on my broken arm. I needed to have the operation as quickly as possible so that I could get back to work, and Dr Christensen offered to perform the surgery at a center that had availability much sooner than other locations. He is very knowledgeable about his field. He always showed me the "before" X-ray, previous X-ray and current X-ray at each follow-up visit so that I knew the extent of progress. The staff was great at scheduling appointments that fit my schedule.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's response
We appreciate the kind words about our team. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!

Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr Christensen helped me thru a tough time by making the information on my surgery the recovery time and what to expect. He is a true professional and if I ever had to recommend a surgeon it would be him

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’ll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated.

Submitted October 30, 2017

Great surgeon that is very easy to talk to. He knows exactly what the patient needs with out a lot of unnecessary procedures or tests.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's response
Thank you for sharing! We’re glad to hear your appointment went well.

Submitted October 11, 2017

I have worked with Dr. Christensen since 2012 when I had tendinitis in my elbow. Unfortunately it happened again in my other elbow. I returned to Dr. Christensen and received the same great service I did in 2012. While treating my tendinitis I had additional pain in my shoulder and was treated by Dr. Christensen as well. He is thorough, knowledgeable and has great bed-side manners. I have referred a number of people to him over the years as I trust him to offer the same great treatment to friends and family as well.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's response
We’re so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Christensen. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it’s always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.

Submitted October 11, 2017

I like dr. Christensen always gives me a thorough exam to help me understand my pre and post surgery objective. Very polite and his staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Submitted September 5, 2017

He is Great, He is so knowledgeable and explains everything completely. He puts you at ease right away. I was very confident that I was in the best hands for the treatment I needed. He's the Best!! I have sent my friends to him and they have had great experiences as well ..

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's response
We appreciate the kind words about our team. It’s our pleasure to help you get back to doing what you love.

Submitted July 20, 2017

I took my Mom to Dr. Christensen on June 27, 2017 for pain and tingling in her left arm. Dr. Christensen was so prompt, so sweet and marvelously kind. He is exceptionally knowledgeable and does not mind walking the extra mile for his patients. He was immensely patient, listened to her with an apt attention and provided all the answers to her queries. He is a great and an awesome Doctor. I would certainly recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. Christensen for your kindness and help. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Christensen received his MD degree from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS) in Bethesda, MD. He completed his general surgery internship and orthopaedic surgery residency at Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center at Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX. He then completed a fellowship in hand surgery at the Indiana Hand Center, Indianapolis, IN.

• English

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1981)