Ratings for Dr. Alan W. Christensen

I went to Dr. Christensen for my broken elbow. He took the time to explain everything to me in a way that I understood, and made sure that before I left I felt comfortable. I found him to be an extremely knowledgeable, professional with a great beside manner. His office staff was very friendly and accommodating. I have also been to 2 other doctors at Orlando Orthopedic Center and found them to have the same knowledge, expertise and bedside manner in their respective fields. I would recommend the entire Center to anyone needing an Orthopedic doctor. Thank you Dr. Christensen for you excellent care!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's response
We are so grateful for the positive feedback! We’ll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Thank you again for sharing.

Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr Christensen operated on my broken arm. I needed to have the operation as quickly as possible so that I could get back to work, and Dr Christensen offered to perform the surgery at a center that had availability much sooner than other locations. He is very knowledgeable about his field. He always showed me the "before" X-ray, previous X-ray and current X-ray at each follow-up visit so that I knew the extent of progress. The staff was great at scheduling appointments that fit my schedule.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's response
We appreciate the kind words about our team. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!

Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr Christensen helped me thru a tough time by making the information on my surgery the recovery time and what to expect. He is a true professional and if I ever had to recommend a surgeon it would be him

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’ll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated.

Submitted October 30, 2017

Great surgeon that is very easy to talk to. He knows exactly what the patient needs with out a lot of unnecessary procedures or tests.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's response
Thank you for sharing! We’re glad to hear your appointment went well.

Submitted October 11, 2017

I have worked with Dr. Christensen since 2012 when I had tendinitis in my elbow. Unfortunately it happened again in my other elbow. I returned to Dr. Christensen and received the same great service I did in 2012. While treating my tendinitis I had additional pain in my shoulder and was treated by Dr. Christensen as well. He is thorough, knowledgeable and has great bed-side manners. I have referred a number of people to him over the years as I trust him to offer the same great treatment to friends and family as well.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's response
We’re so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Christensen. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it’s always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.

Submitted October 11, 2017

I like dr. Christensen always gives me a thorough exam to help me understand my pre and post surgery objective. Very polite and his staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Submitted September 5, 2017

He is Great, He is so knowledgeable and explains everything completely. He puts you at ease right away. I was very confident that I was in the best hands for the treatment I needed. He's the Best!! I have sent my friends to him and they have had great experiences as well ..

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's response
We appreciate the kind words about our team. It’s our pleasure to help you get back to doing what you love.

Submitted July 20, 2017

I took my Mom to Dr. Christensen on June 27, 2017 for pain and tingling in her left arm. Dr. Christensen was so prompt, so sweet and marvelously kind. He is exceptionally knowledgeable and does not mind walking the extra mile for his patients. He was immensely patient, listened to her with an apt attention and provided all the answers to her queries. He is a great and an awesome Doctor. I would certainly recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. Christensen for your kindness and help. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Submitted July 14, 2017

He is exactly as has been described. I don't know how he can treat patients when he is no empathetic at all, I will rebember this visit as the worst doctor I've seen in my life. I hope he never has pain and being treated the same way.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's response
Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Dr. Christensen. If you would like to discuss this issue, please do not hesitate to call Team Christensen directly at (407) 254-4050 during regular business hours so we may better understand. We hope to hear from you soon and thank you for providing this valuable feedback about your experience.

Submitted August 31, 2015

I got an accident at work and workers comp sent me with this doctor, after some visits and not having an answer, I asked the doctor about the treatment that I needed and he answered that he did not worked for me that worked for the insurance company and his job was not to cure me because I was not paying him, that his job was not to find anything. I think he forgot the medical oath and sold himself to the insurance company, that give him a lot of patients, which he is not planning to cure, that is very dishonest and put the patients in risk, that is why he is very bad

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Dr. Alan W. Christensen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Christensen received his MD degree from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS) in Bethesda, MD. He completed his general surgery internship and orthopaedic surgery residency at Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center at Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX. He then completed a fellowship in hand surgery at the Indiana Hand Center, Indianapolis, IN.

• English

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1981)