Ratings for Dr. Lisa R. Ramey

She is a knowledgeable doctor, but very rude and condescending to her patients. She is prone to make personal judgments and allow that to bias her disposition.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

We had been going to Dr. Ramey for 1 year when I called the office, because my daughter was projectile vomiting. I informed the receptionist that my daughter was sick and I needed to talk to a nurse or Dr. right away.(My daughter has a Peanut allergy and I was concerned as to why she was all of the sudden doing this, even though she was not around peanuts.) Dr. Ramey got on the phone and when I told her my concern she started Yelling at me and informed me that this was not a case where I needed to speak with her immediately. As a first time mom I was really upset. She told me that it was flu season and a lot of kids had been sick. I immediately switched Dr.'s. Come to find out my daughter is allergic to Kiwi and had some with her fruit that day. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone that cares about their child. Very upsetting for a first time mom. :-(

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

I called Dr. Ramey on her emergency line becaue my daughter was wheezing and suffers from respiratory stress issues. Dr.Ramey was very quick to return my call, however, she was also vry rude and lacked any compassion. She proceeded to tell me that she had her own things to do and tht I was abusing the use of the emergency line. She made me feel as a first time concerned mother like I was harassing her and tht my child's ailment was not that serious. I told her that I apologized and just wanted her to take a look at my daughter and she told me that the front desk knows her schedule better than she does and what ever time they gave me was the only time. I would never recommend Dr. Lisa Ramey to anyone, especially first time moms.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

i found the front staff and dr. ramey to be quite abrupt and brash. she talked down to my children and made them feel very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

She is a GREAT dr. The kdis love her. She is very open to other treatments not just anitbiotics.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Lisa R. Ramey's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

HealthFirst